Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Prices Of First Class Used Shoes - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Prices Of First Class Used Shoes (25162 Views)

Does Anyone Sell Original Used Shoes On Nl??? / Breaking News. Avenues To Wealth Takes 10-60% Off The Prices Of Products Today / Slightly Used Shoes From America-i Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of First Class Used Shoes by blackky23(m): 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2008
Does this looks ugly to you, am selling my shoes am selling it real cheap and folks are rushing am even air freighting hem

1 Like

Re: Prices Of First Class Used Shoes by blackky23(m): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2008
Does this looks ugly?

1 Like

Re: Prices Of First Class Used Shoes by blackky23(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2008
i now even have some new shoes too and new hand bag for ladies, wholesale only. I air frieght to PH

Re: Prices Of First Class Used Shoes by blackky23(m): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2008
Bags

Re: Prices Of First Class Used Shoes by blackky23(m): 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2008
bags

Re: Prices Of First Class Used Shoes by blackky23(m): 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2008
bags

Re: Prices Of First Class Used Shoes by blackky23(m): 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2008
bags

Re: Prices Of First Class Used Shoes by blackky23(m): 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2008
bags

Re: Prices Of First Class Used Shoes by blackky23(m): 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2008
bags

Re: Prices Of First Class Used Shoes by blackky23(m): 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2008
bags

Re: Prices Of First Class Used Shoes by babybunch: 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2008
blackky, i live and work in Abuja, my colleagues and i looked at the pictures you posted and they are beautiful, that is if they are for real, including the bags. how do we get to see them? and when are you coming to town?
Re: Prices Of First Class Used Shoes by blackky23(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2008
babybunch ,, oh you stay in Abuja, that fine my goods always arrive in Abuja,  but am selling wholesale only if you want to buy retails you will have to meet with my sister. she comes to Abuja to pick  up my goods. I can beat anybody price in Nigeria. My container load of  fairly used shoes is arriving in Apapa in 6  or 7 weeks but my new shoes and bag i airfreight them to Abuja. contact my through email then i will release our phone contact to you. you can reach me jokon@oceaneering.com
Re: Prices Of First Class Used Shoes by emporium(m): 12:44am On Jun 03, 2009
Hi All, the website below is an ecommerce store based in the UK and supplying businesses
there and in Nigeria at wholesale prices. We stock a broad range of consumer goods
ranging from items as minute as cufflinks, designer shirts,shoes and bags, to high value
items like plasma TVs and computers.We do retail and wholesale at some of the LOWEST
prices available in the UK.We sell below half the price of most high street stores on
many products!

Importantly,we ship to Nigeria at very reasonable rates.In most cases ,you do not need to
pay upfront for goods ordered from our company (which is a bona fide UK registered
company). All you need do is visit the website, then send an email or call us to indicate
what you are interested in.We will respond giving you details on shipping cost, etc. We
will ship all items to Lagos from where you can collect from one of our local
Representatives.It is essentially cash and carry.

We also collaborate with two Christian ministries in Nigeria to help small business
owners develop their business by providing a variety of goods at highly competitive
wholesale prices direct from the UK .

We can also arrange container loads on ex chainstore ( Argos, Tesco etc ) products, at
below 50% of the usual store prices.

Email:  sales@christianmarkets.co.uk

Registered business address:

Christian Markets Ltd
Unit B7,
Eurolink Business Centre,
49 Effra Road,
London Sw2 1bz,
United Kingdom
Tel.+44(0)2077375288 ; 00447554003717

Re: Prices Of First Class Used Shoes by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 03, 2009
All those bags arenot attractively, so. . . .so. . . . they lack flavors and SPICE.

But this one seems promising, I can work with it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/87309_PICT0809_JPG48bf8a0a944b716466b07bb3eff08658
Re: Prices Of First Class Used Shoes by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 03, 2009
Whats up with Nigerians and this kinda shoe and purse?

Is that the only style they can make? I see this shoe and purse fashion so often, just in different colors.

My point, they're ugly and out of style

www.nairaland.com/attachments/152012_shoes_and_bag_set_29_99_wholesale_jpg0e9b185126652b94317f1c495df2832b
Re: Prices Of First Class Used Shoes by JJYOU: 10:50am On Jun 23, 2009
benincitys:

i think is too hot in nigerian to wear boot.
dem they wear anything for naija
Re: Prices Of First Class Used Shoes by fellybabe(f): 6:29am On Sep 04, 2010
ITALIAN SHOE AND BAG, KINDLY SEND MAIL TO FELLYADET@GMAIL.COM IF YOU re interested pls

Re: Prices Of First Class Used Shoes by fellybabe(f): 6:30am On Sep 04, 2010
fellyadet@gmail.com

Re: Prices Of First Class Used Shoes by fellybabe(f): 6:31am On Sep 04, 2010
MORE BEAUTIFUL DESIGN TO CHOOSE FROM
MAIL FELLYADET@GMAIL.COM

Re: Prices Of First Class Used Shoes by fellybabe(f): 6:33am On Sep 04, 2010
more

Re: Prices Of First Class Used Shoes by ZaraSanch(f): 12:25am On Nov 27, 2010
We are introducing now our latest Spanish Luis Serrano female fashion sandals in Nigeria, So do not let this opportunity pass you by as our prices are affordable and extremely considerate. If you are interested in wholesales this is the best opportunity to make extra and good profit so far. We have great competitive prices and great deals! All our clients are happy with us, so check them out without compromise. Visit our website for our designs http://www.luiserrano.net/

We are on sales!! now is the best time to take advantange of our 25% discount on our wholesale price.  Below are our price list both for wholesale(25% discount included) and retail

Best Regards

Zara Sanchez
+34634533755
Madrid, Spain
zarazarilla@yahoo.es
luiserrano@madrid.com 
http://www.luiserrano.net/

Re: Prices Of First Class Used Shoes by bellomatic(m): 9:23am On Dec 18, 2011
Customized shoes for sale. Place ur orders nw.U can reach me on my email: bellomaticz@gmail.com, bbm: 260647A0 or phone number: 08057641469.

Re: Prices Of First Class Used Shoes by ramzygal: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2012
Have you guys checked
Re: Prices Of First Class Used Shoes by fejiron: 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2012
Dear Traffic Hungry Marketer,

As you read every word of this page,
You're going to discover the hidden secrets of the internet fat cash…that no-one but I will dare tell you,
And even I'm having second thoughts as I write this!
So let's cut to the chase, shall we?

If you want to make piles of money online…

There’s only ONE THING you need.

With it money will flow to you almost like magic.

Without it, your business is guaranteed to sink like a rock.

That one thing isn't a drip, drip, drip of traffic,

It isn't spurts of traffic spread weeks, even months apart,

No, The key to seeing your bank balance explode is to position you in front of,

An Unstoppable Gusher
of "Grade A" Traffic,

Ready To Show You That
Consistent Traffic = Consistent Cash

This means that if you have consistent traffic, then whenever you need money,

, anytime you want,

, anywhere you want…

, for whatever reason you want…

, you suck cash from the web with a few clicks of the mouse.
So the next logical question is,

Why don’t you have your own flow of consistent traffic yet?

The answer is simple…

It’s NOT Your Fault

The True Traffic Secrets of the Internet Marketing Elite have NEVER been shared with you, or anyone else.
These guys feed off your meager paychecks like piranhas. Sure, they deliver traffic "methods" that sound exciting,

But they're often way more work than promised, and they usually bring more of a pathetic spritz of traffic than the full-out flood you need to maximize profits.

Really, with Internet "friends" like these, read more http://freetrafficsgeneration.info
Re: Prices Of First Class Used Shoes by ramzygal: 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2012
Bros abi na madam,u dey vex??a beg no take laff kill me.u sound really burnt. wink cheesy .
Re: Prices Of First Class Used Shoes by ramzygal: 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2012
Now no shitting,am honestly sorry,didn't know I crossed boundaries .would figure how to delete, is that okay.response
Re: Prices Of First Class Used Shoes by GinaCallistar: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2012
Hi! Pls i need goods(clothes,bags,shoes and belts) 2 stock up M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ new shop and 'pay as i sell'. If U̶̲̥̅̊ 'r interested pls email me(ginacallistar@yahoo.com) or call 07054246860 ASAP.
Re: Prices Of First Class Used Shoes by shalomd: 11:17am On Jun 10, 2013
The shoes are obsolete. pls you need to come home and see things for yourself.
Re: Prices Of First Class Used Shoes by awule: 9:18am On Dec 06, 2017
Made-in-Nigeria Quality Footwears
Bulk Buyers/Resellers Wanted in Nigeria and Africa
Buy Nigeria to Grow Nigeria!
Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd, is proud to introduce B-first brand of made-in- Nigeria quality footwears to Nigerians, Africans and the rest of the world. Yes, who says nothing good can come out of Nigeria? We are here to prove you wrong! The quality of our footwear is comparable to those produced in Europe and America. With our ultra-Modern factory located in the industrial hub of Lagos, we are set to revolutionize the comatose footwear industry in Nigeria.
Right now we have already launched into the Nigerian market, three designs that enjoying widespread market acceptance and demand. And more designs are in the pipeline. Our dream is to dominate the Nigeria footwear market with multifarious footwear types and designs. This is aimed at discouraging the incessant importation of low quality footwear from Asia countries into the Nigerian market, and by extension growing the footwear industry.
Check our current design models, sizes and packing:
Model 1: Kids Leather Footwear ( used as Casual & school shoes)
Size: 9(29) 11(31), 12(32), 13(33), 1(34)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 2: SNEAKERS
SIZE: 2(36), 3(37), 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 3: ( HAWK BOOT FOOTWEARS)
SIZE: 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 12PCS/CARTON
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY BULK MADE IN NIGERIA FOOTWEARS FROM US
1. We sell quality Made-in-Nigeria footwears comparable to Europe and America standard
2. Our footwears designs are classic and durable
3. You enjoy fantastic bulk price discount
4. When you buy our Made-Nigeria-Footwear, you would help in growing the Nigeria economy
5. We offer nationwide delivery, saving you the cost and stress incurred in the purchasing process.
6. Our quality Made in Nigeria shoes are ideal for export business.
To Buy in Bulk as a Reseller
Call/whatsapp: Call/whatsapp: 08036911296, 08180065490, 07065804088, 08087656176
This opportunity is for market shoe dealers, boutique owners, Online Fashion & Footwears stores, online marketers, start-up entrepreneurs
Office Address: 27, Atinuke Olabanji Str. Off Awolowo Way, by Balogun b/stop. Ikeja-Lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Major Stock Fish Dealer In Nigeria / DoyenExchange: BUY/SELL PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER Etc / You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.