Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,912 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

The Thoughts Of A Nigerian by a NAIRALANDER - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Thoughts Of A Nigerian by a NAIRALANDER (681 Views)

Was God Angry The Day He Created The Nigerian?, By Pius Adesanmi / Jonathan Electricity Privatization Will Impoverish 95% of Nigerian By Musiwa / Persecution Of An Innocent Young Nigerian By Saudis: We Demand Fg To Take Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Thoughts Of A Nigerian by a NAIRALANDER by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: The Thoughts Of A Nigerian by a NAIRALANDER by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
Re: The Thoughts Of A Nigerian by a NAIRALANDER by zeennurei(m): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2013
Very true, they cannot be corrupt without us. So please my nairalanders and my fellow nigerians why are we sometimes not saying the truh or not doing the right thing so that our country will go forward. if we are allowing sentiments in this our abundant resource country that means we are not ready for the delevelopment and growth of the country.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: The Thoughts Of A Nigerian by a NAIRALANDER by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
zeen nurei: Very true, they cannot be corrupt without us. So please my nairalanders and my fellow nigerians why are we sometimes not saying the truh or not doing the right thing so that our country will go forward. if we are allowing sentiments in this our abundant resource country that means we are not ready for the delevelopment and growth of the country.

God bless Nigeria.
at last seen someone who understands what i mean. It's really something we all need to work on.

(1) (Reply)

Smartchoice Receiving GEJ Today 19/10/2013 / Major Earthquake Could Hit Israel Any Time - Experts Warn / How To Become An Unemployed Millionaire With Telexfree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.