Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Love Story - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Love Story (837 Views)

My Love Story That Never Happen / We Are Family (A One Direction Comedy And Love Story) / Shortest Sad Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Story by Solocent: 4:11am On Jul 02, 2008
A Love Story

I shall seek and find you.

I shall take you to bed and control you.

I will make you ache, shake and sweat until you grunt and groan.

I will make you beg for mercy.

I will exhaust you to the point that you will be relieved when I leave you.

And you will be weak for days.

All my love,

The Flu
Re: Love Story by Cayon(f): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2008
I love this. actually i wasn't thinking about the flu. hehehehehee cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Love Story by dups10(f): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2008
old story.
Re: Love Story by mohawkchic(f): 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2008
~ Very Kwel grin ~
Re: Love Story by ituen(m): 5:10am On Jul 04, 2008
Cayon:

I love this. actually i wasn't thinking about the flu. hehehehehee cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

Na today you know say u don spoil? grin grin grin
Re: Love Story by RSA(m): 8:33am On Jul 04, 2008
Talking about love

DIVORCE VS. MURDER

A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes,and said, 'I would like to buy some cyanide.'

The pharmacist asked, 'Why in the world do you need cyanide?'

The lady replied, 'I need it to poison my husband.'

The pharmacist's eyes got big and he exclaimed, 'Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband. That's against the law! I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!'

The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacis t's wife.

The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, 'Well now, that's different. You didn't tell me you had a prescription.'
Re: Love Story by ituen(m): 8:40am On Jul 04, 2008
too old a joke to be used on NLD
Re: Love Story by RSA(m): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2008
Apology to my naija friend,salute to my naija friend,he!he!heh to my naija friend.(I apologise with a song)
Re: Love Story by ituen(m): 12:22am On Jul 05, 2008
apology accepted grin grin grin
Re: Love Story by Amanijuls: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2008
Senior senior

(1) (Reply)

Bank Phb Advert Now True / Warning: Don't Click If You Don't Want To Laugh / Good News ,, Bad News - Veri Veri Funi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.