Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes (904 Views)

My True Love Story ........ Telling You With Tears! / The Naijastories Anthology #1 - Of Tears And Kisses, Heroes And Villains / Read This Book---"kingdoms Of Conflict" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes by megajay1(m): 12:20am On Oct 11, 2013
Warning: No part of this work should be published, scripted on or off the forum without permission from the author, else be sued for a bridge of copyright.

AUTHOR: JAY HENRY

http://cliniconomy..com

CHAPTER ONE
The medium sized yam legs of Isioma could be seen dashing swiftly along the bushy paths of okudu forest. Her tattered skirt made from the ancient fabrics of her time kept on wobbling around her large succulent waist that had always brought confusion to men and also her tender muscles working co-cooperatively; obeying the instructions from her gushing adrenalin. Her brain also working in accordance with the eyes to navigate the entire body to safety. Her entire demeanor would tell someone immediately that she is in trouble. The girl’s face looked older than her normal age maybe because of her situation, although she cannot figure out how many years she is right now, since she was taken as a prisoner of war from her small village many years ago, she had forgotten so many about her land, just recently the last girl from her village that was staying in the same cell with her in umuekwu was taken away and she never came back.

Isioma could not hear her pursuers any longer no matter how hard she tried, at first she tried to convince herself that she has loosed them but doing so was like playing tricks on her instincts. But all she has in mind was that the Umuekwu fierce looking warriors, including the ruthless second prince of umuekwu, prince Chieono who was so eager to catch up with her, they can’t give up so easily not with the prince among them. Prince Anochie and his twin brother prince Onochie are both firm handed. Almost all the indigenes of Umuekwu has directly or indirectly tasted their wicked, callous and arrogant behaviour, they are capable of hanging someone by putting a rope on the persons neck and heating up anything the person was to stand on so he or she would feel the burning heat on the foot and irresistibly jump down from the hot object and die.

They have done so many other things like, cutting off a man’s testicles, bringing out the balls and forcing it into the man’s mouth to chew and swallow amidst his pains. Prince Anochie will make the wife chew and swallow her husband’s balls saying that after all its something the wife suppose to take as her toy. They will make a man choose between killing his mother or his wife and so many other horrible things the twin princes have done that Isioma had seen or heard during her years in the land. She turns left, jumps a shrubs along the narrow path she could have stumbled upon, regained her stamina immediately and continued sprinting with a similar velocity same as her previous one. She approaches the boundary between Umuekwu land and Amachala land and she speeds into Akudu forest, an extension of Okudu forest in Umuekwu, but located in Amachala.

Meanwhile, somewhere at the other end of Akudu forest, the twin princes’ of Amachala, prince Amako and prince Emako with three of their special guards were approaching the entrance of the forest, the two princes were cherished by everybody in the land, not only for their kindness and selflessness but they always give their guards and servants free hands. One will start to think that because of the way they relate with the people subjected to them that it will bring up insults to their personality , but the people still genuflect to their royal status in the land.

Their best moments have always being the times they spent playing and talking with their guards servants and also the worriors of the land, their best friend and companions are Agada, Uchendu, Uchie and their fathers favourite guard, Ikenga. Ikenga, married and had a son who died few years ago after falling from a palm tree. He has gone a long way with the king, fought many battles along side with him and hunted together, they had being wounded together in battle and also while hunting and also has being his child hood companion.

The two brothers have this dragging spirit in them by not accepting that the other is stronger, they have wrestled together, and done so many other competitions to prove to each other the strongest but all this was to no avail, instead it sharpened their skills of combat. I don’t know why this my small brother keeps getting on my nerves ” prince Amako told the Agada and others amidst smiles “I will soon show you that you are no match to my unique skills. “that’s actually were you are getting it all wrong, brother. Hunting animals should be different from fighting human beings in the battle field” Emako replied him as he turns back to look verify from one of their guards and bossom friend, Agada.
Re: Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes by stan4b(m): 1:41am On Oct 11, 2013
Re: Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes by megajay1(m): 6:49am On Oct 11, 2013
He is the Amachala’s best archer, he has long being rumoured as the best but the rumours turned out to be true when he proved his skills, by not missing a target while shooting under the influence of alcohol from Mazi uchichie’s palm wine, the palm wine that can get a full grown man tipsy with just one cup, that’s the main reason why the palm wines in Amachala is now taking in according to prescriptions by Mazi Uchichie himself. Agada also is the only man that can shoot an arrow and it will cross the tip of the highest leaves found on the peak of tallest iroko tree in the land. Agada raised his head up and nodded in agreement to what prince Emako said.
Prince Amako chips in “Emako, i have a special contradiction to your statement, grandfather once told me that human beings originated from animals, that’s why monkeys behave like us in a way, so hunting animals and fighting in the battle field shouldn’t be so different as you think” he signaled everybody to stop moving, by raising his right hands up. Not long after that a robust antelope came bolting out from the nearby bush into paths the men have being trekking on. “ok brother, lets do this. Lets hunt separately and see who comes back with the largest animal” Emako said in a genial voice. “that sounds so daring” his brother replied, “you really want to know who is the best hunter amoung the both of us, but I bet you, you are no match to my great hunting skills.” By now the guards with them were all laughing, they were so happy to witness the competition between the twin brothers. We will be at this spot waiting for the both of you,” Agada said. “the person to bring back the largest animal wins, remember to be conscious of time.” The brothers continued into the forest without the guards and finally parted ways and disappeared behind the thick, large stems of the numerous standing trees.

The prince, prince Onochie and his seven(7) soldiers approached the boundary, they pursed. “shouldn’t we just back off? This is Amachala land we are about to step into” one of the soldiers asked the prince. The prince looks at him sternly, and heads into the forest, others followed him behind. The prince was trying to utter something out from his mouth, but because he has been on motion for the past 3 hours chasing the slave girl Isioma, he couldn’t gather enough oxygen in his lungs to perform the both task of running and talking at the same time.
Finally, he stops, turns back to the men following him behind “for gods sake, who and who wanted to rape the slave girl? The prince asked angrily. The men all rolled their protruding eye balls towards Obundu and Ewaofia, they were the soldiers the prince had ordered to get Mania from her cell, when they tried to rape the slave girl she out smarted them and escaped. The prince striked the both of them down, drew his sword out from his scabbard “I swear with the gods of our land, if we should eventually my hands get dirty because we failed to get this girl, I will behead the both of you and take your heads to the chief priest. and for all this languid figures staring at me” he turns and points his sword towards the rest of the soldiers, with a fierce demeanor on his face “I am going to castrate you all”
They ventured into Akudu forest, trailing the slave girl. The sound that there hefty legs produce as they stump the ground would be enough to cause an earthquake, atleast in the microscopic world. They trampled upon young grasses that could be seen growing at various points around the forest. At a point they got confused, the pattern with which the tress had arranged themselves in the forest have succeeded in confusing their sense of navigation. The prince decided to split his men. They were divided into four groups and each group parted ways with the rest.

The fright and flight hormone in Isioma’s body would have depleted if her creator; created it to be limited. Although she is now jaded but she has to continue runing, the worst part of it all was that she is running to nowhere, she cant even identify the name of the land she ran into. Ever since her village was destroyed and her people taken into captivity by the worriors of umuekwu she has not set her eyes on anybody she knew before, her life has been a mess, from one fierce experience to another, non of her past experiences has been as deadly as the one she is encountering today. She approached a sharp bend caused by the way the trees positioned themselves naturally, she was a little bit excited by the way she plied the imaginary path easily now even with the speed she was running, but the moment of excitement vanished as she hurdled past a shrub that looks like the one she had encountered earlier.

She slowed down to look back at the shrub, trying to recollect her senses, she wished her heart could stop pounding so she can think better, her heart kept pounding her chest, as if its about to bounce out, rhythmically it joins with her pulse rate, and the vibration on her limbs and legs to produce a musical note that only her soul would be dancing to at that particular time. Eventually it was clear to her that she was standing on the same spot she had ran past few hours ago, she was confused. She was about to start up again with her race when she heard Obundu and one other warrior by name Onuku, calling on her. “Remain right there!” Obundu yelled from behind while they hurried towards her. “step away from that spot and your soul will regret escaping with you” Onuku added. Isioma started shivering and stepping back whilst the earlier warning. The warriors increased their steps but Isioma was up on her heels before they could get to her.
They followed her behind, chasing her rapidly. When Isioma saw that she was losing the race, it won’t be they will catch up with her, she started shouting and begging them but still running, pulling down the branches of small trees and tall grasses behind her causing the warriors to jump some hurdles while running, this helped increase the distance between her and the warriors a little bit. She kept on shouting and continued more when she noticed that the shout was in a way giving her energy and courage.

Prince Amako spotted a rabbit hole, so reluctant to waste his time on a rabbit which could be small catch if compared to what his determined twin brother might bring back; he decided to hunt for the rabbit after advising himself with the adage “half bread is better than none.” He approached the rabbit hole silently that only the insects could hear his footsteps. But was happy when he looked up and spotted a rabbit grazing at a distance not too far from the hole, he was to decided which weapon to use for the small creature, he is armed with a bow and arrows, axe, a small dagger and also his sword which was handed down to him by his grandfather, according to his grandfather, the sword have some magical powers and has been passed down from generation to generation along the royal lineage.
He told him on giving him the sword that he inherited the sword because he was the first son to leave their mother’s womb before his twin brother. When prince Amako asked his grandfather why his father the king didn’t inherit the song, he answered that the king rejected it, that it has been cursed with the blood of innocent people killed by the previous arrogant kings that ruled the land before him. He decided to use the bow and pulled it out slowly so the rabbit’s instincts won’t push it to escape. He aimed diligently; he will be ashamed of himself if he misses this target. But suddenly something made the rabbit disappear from his sight. He heard someone’s cry and that was the sounds that the rabbit’s long outer ears caught that made the brain notice the danger around. Prince Amako was angry now, he brought down his bow and arrow, but swiftly pulled his historical sword out immediately he heard the cry for the second time, this time around, and his brain interpreted the pitch in the voice that generated this cry as a young girl that needs help so urgently.
“What must be happening to this girl, and what will a girl be doing in this forest, apparently alone?” He asked himself, the question was reserved for the imaginary answerer but until then, he has to know exactly what’s wrong with the girl. He lifts his right leg and then pulls the left one from behind to follow; he allows his instincts help him navigate his way to the place the voice was crying from.

Isioma was now left with no strength on her own, the remaining glycogen left in her liver have all been converted to glucose and utilized, and even the insulin that performs this task in a way has stopped being secreted from her gall bladder. She could feel the world flying past her and imaginarily piling up behind. She felt she was running very fast and by now she has out ran the two warriors that were after her, but she was wrong when the earth started giving way under her foot and she came crashing down on the ground, rolled over and when she tried to get up it was like her bones had being held firm to the ground by a very strong force and this caused her a very excruciating pain.
She tried to look up as she couldn’t understand what was happening to her. She could hardly see but slowly the darkness in her eyes gave way and she could now see the blur image of Obundu and Onuku hurrying towards her. She tried again to stand up but still couldn’t, hot tears start flowing down her soft, pretty cheeks. The blur figures of Obundu and Onuku was now so near, she could see Onuku’s figure pulling out his sword from its scabbard
Re: Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 11, 2013
¤¤breathing heavily¤¤
sorry for coming late i was tryin to fill up this big freezer with drinks
i no dey drink alcolholic
but i don buy malts.fanta.coke,pepsi and so on..
oya update before jedijedi catch me for here
Re: Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes by megajay1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
Obundu's sword was already pulled and he was now raising the sword up and charging towards her. She closed her eyes so that the next image she is going to see will be the eyes on her soul’s head, looking at the faces of her numerous village members in the afterlife. She was already creating an imaginary image of her dead family members, her father, mother and her junior sister and also her senior brother if at all his soul will locate the rest of the family in the afterlife because he was killed in of the fierce battles between her village, Umumbe and the people of Umuekwu, his corpse was never found.
She could now see her child hood friend, Uwakwe taking the shape of the approaching Onuku and her father taking the figure of Obundu they were now so near but suddenly the rage at which they were approaching her decreased rapidly.
They started stepping back slowly. At some distance away from her, she could feel somebody touch her neck with a warm, strong, young hand. At first she thought she had finally passed on to eternity, that the hands touching her were that of Uwakwe her bosom childhood male friend. She could feel the hand touching her with two fingers on her neck.
Then the fingers vibrate as its owner speaks in a very deep thundering voice. “Who gave you the effrontery to step into my land?” prince Amako asked the two Umuekwu warriors who stood some distance away from the prince and Isioma. “Who is this girl and why are you after her?” a seal of fear have covered the warrior’s lips, they were only left with the anger burning within them to bring back their personally as warriors. “If I should repeat myself again, I swear it will be your scraggy heads rolling around the ground and giving me the answers to my question.” Obundu finally summoned up the courage to speak to the prince. “The girl is none of your business, she is our prisoner, she escaped and that’s why we are after her. Just let us have her and we will be on our way home.” The prince retired his sword back into its scabbard and gets down to carry the exhausted Isioma up.

Meanwhile, She has regained her energy a little bit. Her vision was clear and she could see the handsome face of prince Amako as he lifts her up into his arms and sets to make his way behind the trees. “Take your skimpy and pathetic souls and leave this land before I change it for you” the prince said as he walks away. Obundu intercepted his movement by hurriedly standing in front of him. “You cannot take her away, she is ours.” Onuku steps forward too. He has remained silent, but now determined to speak up. “She is supposed to be sacrificed to our gods this morning.” Prince Amako’s demeanor changed to a fierce one, a facial appearance that comes up from within him only when he is so angry. “How dare you!” the prince yelled out angrily.
The warriors drew back as the prince puts Isioma down. He launches a quick punch towards Obundu and Onuku inherits the next successive punch. He stretches his hand to position Isioma’s head well and ensured she is safe on the ground. As the two warriors backed away, groaning in pain and agony, prince Amako releases his sword immediately he noticed Onuku charging on him with Obundu. he matches Onuku down with his left leg and with a swing of his sword sends Obundu crashing on the stem of a nearby tree, Obundu tries to re-attack but stops when he noticed that his blood was gushing out from his abdomen. He stood there staring blankly as his legs loosed its ability to carry his entire body; he slowly crashes to the ground as everywhere turns black in his sight. Onuku recovering from his force exerted on him by prince Amako’s left leg.

He plunges forward towards the prince as he saw Obundu body crash to the ground and remains lifeless, on getting to the prince, he strikes him with his sword, but the prince who has been waiting for him crosses his own sword to block off the attack, the prince pushes the crossed swords forward causing Onuku to stagger backwards. Before he could regain his stamina, the prince stroked him down with the edge of his sword, the edge were his hands wields the sword from. This hectic strike sent Onuku crashing to the ground, not long after the crash the prince sends sword again but this time, the sharp tip came piercing, tearing through the organs in Onuku’s stomach that tried to stand its way, and finally pinning the young lad to the ground. Onuku tried to get to get up but the force to which the prince had exerted on the sword was great and was still dominant. The prince kneels beside him and said. “Send this message to your pathetic gods. He has drank so much blood in the name of sacrifices.” Onuku gasps for breath but finally gives up the struggle for life as his lungs collapse entirely and he gives up the ghost in him.
Isioma was astonished as she wondered how strong and brave the prince of Amachala was to has slaughtered two Umuekwu’s warriors so easily, she was dumfounded. She scanned entirely through her brain to figure out the exact word to say at this very moment, she couldn’t, find any. She knelt down and kissed his feet then looked up towards his face as a beam of light that has escaped the shades by the leaves of the tall trees in the forest flashed on her face, revealing her true appearance. The prince was so moved by her beauty and innocence as he wondered how on earth people created by their gods will think of sacrificing her and ending her life just like that.
Isioma could not hold back the tears that rushed down her cheeks as she looked up on the prince. “please save my live, I don’t want to die.” The prince could feel her tears inside his heart and her fear turning into anger against all the Umuekwu indigenes that have their hands in her intended sacrifice. He let down his left hand and curled it around her right hand. “I promise you, nothing is going to happen to you” the prince said while pulling her up, “nobody is taking your life away from you.”
Re: Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
Nice one,following closely...
Re: Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes by megajay1(m): 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
Nice one,following closely...
thanks dear
Re: Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes by DisneyAngel(f): 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
Wow nice one,am @ the front seat
Re: Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes by megajay1(m): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
They were about to leave when an arrow flew past the prince’s ear. He turned to see the shooter and right there; few miles away from them, behold, five more Umuekwu warriors with the prince of Umuekwu, bursting out from the sharp bend caused by a stem of an iroko tree. Prince Amako sprints out together with Isioma and the prince of Umuekwu orders the warriors to catch the both of them alive or dead. They were heading to the spot where the guards were waiting for him and his brother, on getting to a small hill about the height of a human being, prince Amako helped Isioma climb and while trying to climb on received a shot from one of the warriors that were almost running after them.

He felt the arrow pierce the back side of his trunk. He looked up and told Isioma to keep running. “keep on heading forward you will see some men standing near a palm tree, go!” he said while in pain. Isioma refused to leave his hand saying. “I cannot leave you here, this people wouldn’t mind killing you, let’s just…" Isioma pleaded. "Just go, I will be okay, just be safe for me please." The wounded prince interrupted her. "I promise you I will be fine.” With this, she sprints off, away from the prince. Prince Amako pulls out the arrow that has being protruding from his back, he staggers back and turns to face the already near Umuekwu’s. “Who do we have here?” Prince Onochie asked immediately still approaching. “Hey, prince let’s make this snappy, where is she?” the other warriors all pulled out their swords and were burning rage because of their dead comrades, Onuku and Obundu. Prince Amako has been staring at all them and watching the rival prince as he kept on rattling the words from his mouth.
“Prince of Amachala, I am asking you for the last time, where is the slave girl?” Onochie asked but this time around he was not rattling, he allowed the words off his mouth bit by bit. “Don’t try to call that girl a slave in my presence again” Prince Amako replied. “Step aside let me continue my pursuit” prince Onochie snarled, now with anger and impatience. “Before you get to her you have to pass through me, over my dead body will you lay your filthy hand on her again” prince Amako replied. Prince Onochie orders one of the warriors to finish him up. He steps forward with the ease of someone that’s going to kill a wounded and weak man. He raises sword up to strike prince Amako, the prince matches him backward with his right foot, another warrior approaches from the same direction but different angle the prince swings his sword but the warrior saw the weak sweep and dodges it by bending down, but before he could face back up prince hits him with his knee, as he tends to stagger back, the prince pushes his sword right into his unguarded stomach, he falls back crashing on Ewaofia who was approaching the prince to fight. The first warrior has now regained himself from the match; he came charging back towards the prince. The prince bends down to dodge the two swords that has been swung towards him but failed; he sustained a deep cut on his thigh. He staggered back and observed his wound. He was losing a lot of blood from that particular place. The two warriors where gallantly approaching him. He picks up his sword and limps towards them. He launches an attack by passing through the both warriors; he received a more serious wound this time on his stomach. He was happy when he saw Ewaofia crash to the ground but still trying to get up, he was expecting the other warrior to join Ewaofia on the ground but he didn’t but stood still backing the whole scene. The prince could feel his blood dripping out from his thigh, he was feeling so dizzy. He was disappointed in himself when he saw another gallant soldier coming for him on the order of prince Onochie who was standing at the other end watching the whole action with his remaining warriors. He was losing his stamina and strength; at a time he found it a great task to lift his sword. He looked back while stepping back, away from the approaching fresh warrior. He saw Ewaofia trying to stand up holding the side of his bloody stomach. He rushed to him with what was to be his last strength, he slew life out of the groaning Ewaofia. Just then the other warrior that has been standing still, crashed to the ground, because prince Amako’s had pierced him together with Ewaofia, he was just being strong, forcing himself to live.

The fresh, gallant warrior came rushing towards prince Amako. Bunch of arrows shot from the peak of the small hill came raining down on his chest and stomach. Prince Emako and the other guards came rushing down the hill. Agade released another bunch of arrows on him to finish up the falling warrior who was still trying to finish his intended task. Prince Emako, Agada, and the other guards came jumping down from the hill. Seeing the intruding figures, prince Onochie smelled the obstruction of his blissful moment of watching the Prince of Amachala die. At least even if he didn’t bring home the slave girl, his father will be proud of him. He stepped forward and drew out his sword from its sheath. Prince Emako rushed towards his dying brother and was full of tears when he could feel the trickles of hot blood all over his hands. “Brother” he knells beside the fallen prince. “He will die very soon, if no treatment is carried out to quench the action of the poison on the arrow. Prince Onochie spoke as he walked towards the twin brothers. “As a matter of fact, the poison is from the saliva of a toad mixed with the semen of a very young dog. The native doctors in my land can administer the antidote to him only if you hand the girl over to me”. Prince Amako in a very faint voice replied, “Like I have told you before. You can never see that girl again. Over my dead body,” Prince Onochie looked sternly into into his eyes. “You are already a dead man.” As he swerves back, sheaths his sword to leave, prince Emako jumped behind him. “You cannot do this to my brother and go scot free” before he finished his words, he has sent his sword deep into prince Onochie’s flat ripped tommy. He opened his mouth, ears and probably his ears wide open as he slumped to the ground. Silence over shadowed everywhere as if the stars have filled the sky during the day. The two remaining Umuekwu warriors took to their heels and disappeared into the forest. Agada dropped his bow and rushed to pick up the dying prince Amako saying. “We can still save his life. Nothing is impossible in Amachala.
Re: Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
Brother i have finished seven crates of soft drinks...you are still not here....what can fa
Re: Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes by DisneyAngel(f): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
On the Front seat with my popcorn
Re: Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
DisneyAngel: On the Front seat with my popcorn
what type of drink do u take...
Re: Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes by megajay1(m): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
pls dear friends, i wont be updating this nyt because of some issues best known to me and my pc. i wil update 2mao by God's grace.
for the people dat have finished their popcorn and mineral, guess i wil get another one for you.
sorry for the inconviniences
Re: Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
Understood
****takes another maltina*** sha
Re: Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes by DisneyAngel(f): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
Lacasera n fanta
Re: Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
DisneyAngel: Lacasera n fanta
okay...i have dat.....Sorry as a sign of love u wl use ur teeth to open d fanta o
Re: Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 14, 2013
*rushes in to duh r00m,breathing heavily and grabing a fr0nt sit* f0ll0wing
Re: Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 14, 2013
Leebliss13: *rushes in to duh r00m,breathing heavily and grabing a fr0nt sit* f0ll0wing
wetin u wan drink
Re: Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 14, 2013
Divepen:
wetin u wan drink
al0m0 nd c00ked gr0undnut..grin
Re: Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes by Ice4jez(m): 8:45am On Oct 14, 2013
Am so loving dis
Re: Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 14, 2013
Leebliss13: al0m0 nd c00ked gr0undnut..grin
****shiftback****bros i get that one oooo
Re: Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 14, 2013
Ice4jez: Am so loving dis
wetin u go drnk
Re: Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes by Ice4jez(m): 9:04am On Oct 14, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]Watin D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣γ̲̣ ground barman ;DWatin D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣γ̲̣ ground barman
Re: Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes by Neduzze5(m): 9:31am On Oct 14, 2013
Nice story you've got here. But my only problem is the way you write as though you were writing a drama.

I think that's all.

Oh...

And Spacing...

A little more spacing...

Thanks!
Re: Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes by Johnjuliet: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2013
pls try cause am enjoying d stroy
Re: Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes by megajay1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
Good eveing all
Re: Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes by megajay1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
CHAPTER TWO
“Emako, what have you done.”? yelled The king, Igwe Oforakolam of Amachala land.
He stood up with anger and confusion enveloped in his mind immediately he was told about the incident in the forest of Akudu during the day. Even the condition of his dying son has made the night so depressing for him. He was so confused not knowing if at all he was making the right choice in scolding his young prince, who slew the prince of another land, or is he to blame the heir to his throne, prince Amako for saving the young girl from the hands of the ruthless people of Umuekwu.
"No," he said in his mind. That was exactly the type of spirit he has implanted into his sons right from childhood. He is now facing his son who have just proved the uncontrollable love he has for his twin brother. He tried to wipe the consequence of killing the prince of an unforgiving land like Umuekwu, ruled by a kind that has his heart under his groins and have planted his wicked and arrogant spirit into his twin sons. He as a king, through out his reign has avoided anything that will bring up war, or conflict between his land and Umuekwu because he is aware of how deadly the people of Umuekwu can be. He looked his son into the eye. “son, do you know the consequence of what you have done? Umuekwu will never give up until they have wiped the entire inhabitants of our land out”.
The king allows his brain to run back to the times he had fought battles during the reign of his own father with other neighboring lands although he came out victorious but he dislike spilling blood; Even when it comes to that of his enemy. Ikenga has always consoled him after various battles, as he will sit by the corner, crying for both his dead warriors and his enemies. He would be the one to charge and put the spirit of warfare roaming round within his warriors but after the battle he will cry like a baby.

GOOD EVENING FRIENDS!
I DEY HAIL OOOO!
Re: Blades Of Tears: Twin Kingdoms, Twin Princes by Johnjuliet: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2013
mega jay: CHAPTER TWO
“Emako, what have you done.”? yelled The king, Igwe Oforakolam of Amachala land.
He stood up with anger and confusion enveloped in his mind immediately he was told about the incident in the forest of Akudu during the day. Even the condition of his dying son has made the night so depressing for him. He was so confused not knowing if at all he was making the right choice in scolding his young prince, who slew the prince of another land, or is he to blame the heir to his throne, prince Amako for saving the young girl from the hands of the ruthless people of Umuekwu.
"No," he said in his mind. That was exactly the type of spirit he has implanted into his sons right from childhood. He is now facing his son who have just proved the uncontrollable love he has for his twin brother. He tried to wipe the consequence of killing the prince of an unforgiving land like Umuekwu, ruled by a kind that has his heart under his groins and have planted his wicked and arrogant spirit into his twin sons. He as a king, through out his reign has avoided anything that will bring up war, or conflict between his land and Umuekwu because he is aware of how deadly the people of Umuekwu can be. He looked his son into the eye. “son, do you know the consequence of what you have done? Umuekwu will never give up until they have wiped the entire inhabitants of our land out”.
The king allows his brain to run back to the times he had fought battles during the reign of his own father with other neighboring lands although he came out victorious but he dislike spilling blood; Even when it comes to that of his enemy. Ikenga has always consoled him after various battles, as he will sit by the corner, crying for both his dead warriors and his enemies. He would be the one to charge and put the spirit of warfare roaming round within his warriors but after the battle he will cry like a baby.

GOOD EVENING FRIENDS!
I DEY HAIL OOOO!

(1) (Reply)

The Meaning Of Love. / >>>>>>>harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone / Hoops For Love By Ericardo7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.