Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Zimbabwe: Illegal Government Of Unity; Case Study - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwe: Illegal Government Of Unity; Case Study (817 Views)

Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech / Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America / Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwe: Illegal Government Of Unity; Case Study by AndyM: 8:45am On Jul 02, 2008
At the recent african summit, african leaders called on mugabe to form a government of unity like that sham obtainable in kenya instead of outrightly condemning the actions on Mugabe. The western world were prompt in condemning Mugabe's illegitimate government but methink African leaders are trying to set a precedence whereby a leader can now sit forever by always forming a government(less) even when defeated in election!

"NOT EVERY BLACK MAN IS MY BROTHER AND NOT EVERY WHITEMAN IS MY ENEMY" LUCKY DUBE
Re: Zimbabwe: Illegal Government Of Unity; Case Study by Kobojunkie: 2:45am On Jul 23, 2008
AndyM:

At the recent african summit, african leaders called on mugabe to form a government of unity like that sham obtainable in kenya instead of outrightly condemning the actions on Mugabe. The western world were prompt in condemning Mugabe's illegitimate government but methink African leaders are trying to set a precedence whereby a leader can now sit forever by always forming a government(less) even when defeated in election!

"NOT EVERY BLACK MAN IS MY BROTHER AND NOT EVERY WHITEMAN IS MY ENEMY" LUCKY DUBE

Double DUH!!! ROFLMAO!!

We have seen it happen once and now we see it happening in Zimbabwe. Do we really need the sky to fall before we realize we might be next on the list?? We talk of how elections are rigged in Nigeria, well, now that the AU(assuming majority of members are for this union) is basically telling these people that even when they loose elections, just throw a tantrum  ( Heck you may even have run the country bankrupt, we will not mind all that), kill a few people, and we will make a way for you to remain leader.

We will not force you off. To soothe your ego, we will demand the other party learn to SHARE POWER WITH YOU!!! This is the new gift to African courtesy of our african leaders.

(1) (Reply)

Nov 4 - Who You Should Vote For & Why / Village 'witches' Beaten In India / Revolution In Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.