Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

SHOCKER: Victor Moses Parents Alive In Edo State? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / SHOCKER: Victor Moses Parents Alive In Edo State? (3992 Views)

Victor Moses Was Playing Football When He Heard His Parents Had Been Murdered .. / Man Stopped From Slapping Keshi For Substituting Moses For Yobo / Moses Begged Mikel Before Taking The Penalty Against Ethiopia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKER: Victor Moses Parents Alive In Edo State? by Erukuomoibadan: 6:26am On Oct 11, 2013
Having moved from a relatively small football club in England, to one of the top 3 best in the UK & one of the best in Europe presently, in the shape of Chelsea FC of England.

The young man contributed so well to his club achievements in only his first season there. Not forgetting he was also fantastic in Nigeria's Nations Cup win in South Africa earlier this year.

The gist currently going on about is that contrary to his claim to have lost his parents a few years ago to sectarian riots in the Northern parts of Nigeria (Kaduna State to be more precise).

That claim might well be very farfetched and totally away from the truth. According to some reports, his parents are said to be hale & hearty, very alive in Edo State of Nigeria presently.

According to the old media reports Mr & Mrs Austine & Josephine Moses- supposed parents of Victor Moses, who were said to be missionaries and were supposedly killed in 2002 during the sectarian riots in Kaduna.

The 11 year old had gone out to play football, only to return to a home already destroyed and parents murdered. Victor Moses hence had to travel to the UK to seek for asylum. And the rest his now history. With this new discovery now as claimed by Sunday Express of Sunday, May 26 to June 1, 2013 on their page 6, what is the true situation of things?

What does Victor Moses have to say about what has been discovered? Is this a case of doing all one could do, to seek for the golden fleece abroad?

Source :http://m.naij.com/news/35361.html
Re: SHOCKER: Victor Moses Parents Alive In Edo State? by bigtt76(f): 6:34am On Oct 11, 2013
Na wa for una o! Person nor de get uncle and auntie again? Must everyone bearing Moses as surname be related to Victor Moses? Well may be he was refering to Exodus Moses #onaparkwansidebo
Re: SHOCKER: Victor Moses Parents Alive In Edo State? by rapthugx(m): 6:54am On Oct 11, 2013
Which parents? People shld stop joking with issues like this. The young man has moved on don't joke with his past.
Re: SHOCKER: Victor Moses Parents Alive In Edo State? by phillippiano(m): 6:59am On Oct 11, 2013
Edo state ko, Borno state ni.
Re: SHOCKER: Victor Moses Parents Alive In Edo State? by dominique(f): 7:26am On Oct 11, 2013
The report sounds false to me. I was expecting to read accounts from the so-called parents or close family members not 'media reports'. What did the poor guy ever do to them to deserve this kind of defamation?
Re: SHOCKER: Victor Moses Parents Alive In Edo State? by Oliverlikeme(m): 7:33am On Oct 11, 2013
Hahahaahhahaha, see as people dey do clamanity,, Moses na my uncle pikin 4 warri oo
Re: SHOCKER: Victor Moses Parents Alive In Edo State? by AbuMikey(m): 7:45am On Oct 11, 2013

When I read this kinda news,I just laugh! gringrin

Re: SHOCKER: Victor Moses Parents Alive In Edo State? by homesteady(m): 8:49am On Oct 11, 2013
I've also heard this stuff oh! And when some people are discussing about it, it sounds so true! They even said after Nations cup, he bought jeep for their Pastor in Benin
Re: SHOCKER: Victor Moses Parents Alive In Edo State? by skyscraperTM(m): 8:50am On Oct 11, 2013
end shall never wonder ! cry
Re: SHOCKER: Victor Moses Parents Alive In Edo State? by Tapout(m): 8:55am On Oct 11, 2013
Oliver like me: Hahahaahhahaha, see as people dey do clamanity,, Moses na my uncle pikin 4 warri oo

Tell them oh....make them free our cousin cheesy
Re: SHOCKER: Victor Moses Parents Alive In Edo State? by Syenite(m): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
Op abeg delete this news jare! U wan poor san-san for this boy garri? We sabi the jist naa... na "aduro" levels. No new thing. Mod abeg make this thing no reach front page o. We love Moses, whether his parents are alive or dead is inconsequential for now. We need to beat Ethiopia this week end.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER: Victor Moses Parents Alive In Edo State? by ipasco: 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
END TIME THINGS
Re: SHOCKER: Victor Moses Parents Alive In Edo State? by Gayigaskia(m): 9:24am On Oct 12, 2013
oP must be ethiopian.

(1) (Reply)

Help: Is This Kelechi Iheanacho ? / U-20 WWCQ: Falconets Hold Tanzania To 1-1 Away Draw / Uk Pool Week 17 Sure Nap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.