Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

8 Countries That Are Better Than America... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Countries That Are Better Than America... (1503 Views)

8 Countries With No Natural Resource But, Thrive To Become World Major Exporters / You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There / Kenya Needs Barack Hussein Obama More Than America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Countries That Are Better Than America... by thomasina: 7:38am On Oct 11, 2013
Re: 8 Countries That Are Better Than America... by click1: 7:39am On Oct 11, 2013
why nt copy and paste the article here
Re: 8 Countries That Are Better Than America... by thomasina: 7:51am On Oct 11, 2013
If you can copy it go ahead now! Me I don't have that time!

1 Like

Re: 8 Countries That Are Better Than America... by Eebrahym(m): 8:01am On Oct 11, 2013
thomasina: If you can copy it go ahead now! Me I don't have that time!
But u have time to copy the link?
Is it that u don't know how to copy and paste or you just wanna come here to waste your time

Your case is just like the one we asked to say 'tolo' that said he doesn't have time to say 'tolotolo'

Next time, just ask for how to copy and paste and we will ße glad to offer u assistance.
Copy and pasting takes lesser time compared with the time of typing the above quote

2 Likes

Re: 8 Countries That Are Better Than America... by dridowu: 8:49am On Oct 11, 2013
thomasina: If you can copy it go ahead now! Me I don't have that time!
if u dnt hav time y dn do u open a thread.********:pu*******
Re: 8 Countries That Are Better Than America... by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 11, 2013
Eebrahym:
But u have time to copy the link?
Is it that u don't know how to copy and paste or you just wanna come here to waste your time

Your case is just like the one we asked to say 'tolo' that said he doesn't have time to say 'tolotolo'

Next time, just ask for how to copy and paste and we will ße glad to offer u assistance.
Copy and pasting takes lesser time compared with the time of typing the above quote

Ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha! cheesy

Some people no dey smile this morning o.
Re: 8 Countries That Are Better Than America... by Ohibenemma(m): 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
Re: 8 Countries That Are Better Than America... by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

This Man Almost Assassinated Obama Last Month!!! / Things To Know About Akin Ambode; The Next Governor Of Lagos / Ndi Anambra; Why Always Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.