Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Vicky The Viper ;D (A Short Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Vicky The Viper ;D (A Short Story) (594 Views)

The Murder Case- A short story / The Blame Switch - A Short Story / Life's Symphony: A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vicky The Viper ;D (A Short Story) by Nimen(m): 7:50am On Oct 11, 2013
"I think Vicky is cheating on me" Cynthia says sticking her fork in the spaghetti.

"Why do you say so?" Jenny her friend asked

"A lil tip here and a lil tip there" she replies

"What's that? Last week you where all over how he loves you" Jenny says

"I have a plan Jenny, i'll set trap for him"

"With who?" Jenny asks

"With the landlord's daughter, he's been into her lately" She says smiling

"Don't cause problems for your family Cynthia, don't say i didn't tell you, i have to go now i have an appointment in twenty minutes" Jenny says picking up her bag

"Take care beauty" Cynthia says gnawing away her food

Victor and Ella are laughing, they're watching a AY's show on t.v

"AY's lost it i tell ya" Ella says

"Yeah he has" he says taking away two glasses from the table.

"You said you wanted to tell me something Ella" Victor says coming back from the kitchen and sitting down

Ella turns her head sideways making her hair fall one side and bites her lips
"Urm... You know i think we have a lot in common, i feel a lot for you" she says rubbing her hands on Victor's lap, she stands and pushes Victor backwards and sits astride him, as Victor looks Bewildered and shocked

"i know you won't mind taking me now would you" she whispers seductively

"Ella wait, wait, get off me!" Victor says angrily

"Don't tell me you don't want it" she whispers in his ear

Victor pushes her off him and she crashes on the floor

"I have a wife and a kid! I wouldn't do this to them even if i'd do it i won't do it with an oversized cheap slut like you"

"If your wife didn't beg me i'd not even come near you not to talk of sleeping with a pot-bellied fool like you" Ella says, grabs her purse and leaves banging the door behind her
"Hey sweetie pie, you're home already?" Cynthia says as she comes into the living room and sees Victor reading a sports daily
Victor doesn't reply, she tries pecking him in the lips buh he moves his face. She shakes her head and turns towards the stairs

"Why would you beg Ella to seduce me?" Victor mumbles

"What?" Cynthia says

"Yeah you heard me" Victor replies

Cynthia is speechless, tears welling up in her eyes

"You know what? I'll move to the guest room"

"Baby please" she begs him and he just shoves her aside.

"Hey babe come up to Room 137.... Yeah Room 140 is occupied, come up quickly i'm missing you badly" Victor says dropping the call and throwing it on the bed.

Moments later a faint knock is heard, he rushes to the door and opens it to see Jenny wearing the shortest dress he'd ever seen he licks his lips and invite her in

"I miss you babe" He says

"I've missed you too" Jenny replies hugging him with her left leg up she gives him a full mouthed kiss, then Victor closes the door on me!! sad

***To Be Continued***
Re: Vicky The Viper ;D (A Short Story) by ifyeky(m): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
Young man, where r u? Come back &finish dis topic

(1) (Reply)

My Vent On Naija / The Case 1 / Rose Of The Wind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.