Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Kettle Calling Pot Black - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kettle Calling Pot Black (892 Views)

The Pot Vs. The Kettle: It Takes A Black Heart To Know A Fellow. / Calling All Writers Contest 1: A Challenge So Great / Calling All Greek Mythology Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kettle Calling Pot Black by Dagah2: 8:50am On Oct 11, 2013
PROLOGUE
The story you are about reading is a total work of fiction,the brainchild of the author 'Dagah2' procreated from the vast literary endowment upon him by God.
The use of names,places or similar events as used here-in by the author is acknowledged as a mere coincidence.The story in no way promotes hatred or rivalry between the feminine and masculine gender or any form of bigotry.However,no part of this literary piece should be duplicated,transmitted,stored or referred to either in part or whole by any means without the prior consent of the author 'DAGAH2'.
Special thanks to my e-model writer 'MYND44'.I believe I'm one of your numerous silent fans,more power to your elbow.Be sure to go places,taking me along with you or I taking you along.I only read his 'Guardians:rise of power that be',yes only that ever since being a nairalander and I,sure can say it exhumed my writing prowess.In the same vein appreciate my super established model,'Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie' for keeping the fire burning.I wish the departed literary icon and iroko,the late.Prof.Chinua .A.Achebe a better living in his life after...R.I.P prof
And now,the package...98% loading
Re: Kettle Calling Pot Black by Dagah2: 9:44am On Oct 11, 2013
CHAPTER 1
Yes,the news went viral the past six months.It was about this same fellow...Maureen,she was said to have eloped with a man.Infact,his father should have suspected me then.He would have blacklisted me as a possible and inherent suspect.I vividly recall how he sought for her for the whole of two days,how he became exhausted after countless embarrassment ensueing from his futile search for his daughter.I discovered it then,albeit I was entitled to my opinions,that the reason paramount to his giving up the search by himself was maybe he couldn't know where to start after lists of the endless boyfriends his daughter keeps might have started emanating.
Yes,same Maureen whom the father had to hire thugs to help him inthe search for his missing daughter.He had to pay some group of teenagers some tangible token just to elicit the possible whereabout of the dare-devil daughter.I was even waiting to hear about a bounty being placed on her to know if I can atleast salvage my hungry pocket by giving the search a trial.I can't dare to engage in such an act if not for a financial bounty because no reasonable true son of his father like me would embark on such an embarrassing journey if be it a marriage reward.Damn it!!!,that would be a total damnation and self destruction...I rather hang myself with a noose than commit such a suicide,ehen only the wise can decipher this.Maybe they are not that rich as for the father to have placed a bounty on her or probably,they could be that rich but she definitely was not such invaluable to warrant a bounty.
Re: Kettle Calling Pot Black by Dagah2: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2013
Pls,folks..
Each of my update is open for scrutiny.I've never done this b4 so help put me on track...I'm I making sense at all,is this worth reading?
Ur candid take dearies.
Re: Kettle Calling Pot Black by mattyqueen(f): 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
sure u are, ride on
Re: Kettle Calling Pot Black by Dagah2: 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
[quote author=mattyqueen]sure u are, ride on
Tnx,I'll keep it coming then
Re: Kettle Calling Pot Black by Dhortunn(m): 12:39am On Oct 12, 2013
Followed
Re: Kettle Calling Pot Black by Tonia500(f): 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
*grabs popcorn and lacasera and goes to front seat* Waiting for more
Re: Kettle Calling Pot Black by Madawaki01(m): 6:51am On Oct 14, 2013
*following*

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Nigerian Undercover Writer / 2016 List Of Schools That Has Released There Screening Form / A Romance With Sister Rebecca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.