Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

What Are You Reading Presently? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Are You Reading Presently? (506 Views)

What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? / What Books Are You Reading At The Moment-share It With Us / What Nigerian Books Are You Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What Are You Reading Presently? by Wublue2(m): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2013
Reading forms an important part of human existence. While the truth of this may go unchallenged, it is worth pointing out that not a few observers believe Nigerians don't read.

Presently, I'm reading The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz, and in between, the Selected Poems of William Blake.

What are you reading presently?

PS: Please MODs, I was wondering if this post can be placed on the front page, in order to generate more interest.
Re: What Are You Reading Presently? by quivah(f): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2013
unrequited visitor..
Inbetween; the pregnancy.
Re: What Are You Reading Presently? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2013
The Secret by Rhonda Byrne kiss
Re: What Are You Reading Presently? by Mynd44: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2013

(1)

Love Impossible / ONE LIFE: Poetic Reflections In Commemoration Of My Birthday. / My Manuscript Finally Left Home!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.