Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Nigeria Current Best 11 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Current Best 11 (707 Views)

Nigerian League Best 11 Of All Time. / Your World Best 11 At The Moment / 5 Eagles Named In AFCON 2013 Best 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Current Best 11 by 12large1: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2013
When keshi regains his senses and start calling his best players

Enyeama - his a worldclass goalkeeper no doubt one of our best ever

2, efe ambrose - personally after watching daniel adejo last season i thought adejo was a better defender and attacker but maybe its too late now efe can attack but his defending needs help

3. Ederson echiejile - to be honest taiwo hasnt really been giving a chance by keshi but ederson has improved hopefully aftee world cup we will find a bettee lb

5. Kenneth omeruo - i think he has the potential to be a great cb , mark my words he will be in this team for a long time

6. Gofrey oboabona

4. Ogenyi onazi - came a long way he is a talent

10. Mikel obi - just go to youtube and watch " mikel run my race" i used to underate this player my goodness he is good

8. Haruna lukman - the only nigeria midfilder that can score so many screamers he is our answer to yaya toure

7. Osaze odemwingie - i hope he can apologize to keshi because he is still useful

9. Emmanuel emenike - combination of amokachi and yekini

11. Victor moses - dosent need no introduction

Subs

Sone aluko
Ahmed musa
Joel obi
Joseph yobo
Ezekiel imoh
Gabriel reuben
Taye taiwo
Solomon kwambe
Uche nwofor
Austin ejide
Nosa igiebor

Dang i just look at this first 11 and what comes to my mind is keshi, he can get serious and start calling his best players so we can have a decent performance at wc, or call up his junkies
Re: Nigeria Current Best 11 by 12large1: 10:12am On Oct 11, 2013
I want to see people opinion
Re: Nigeria Current Best 11 by wandevincent(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2013
12large1: I want to see people opinion
oduamadi should make the list, if not the first eleven, then atleast the sub
Re: Nigeria Current Best 11 by 12large1: 10:58am On Oct 11, 2013
Oduamadi is on the team based on keshi personal vandetta oduamadi is not better than musa moses aluko or osaze, you can take that to the bank.
Re: Nigeria Current Best 11 by wandevincent(m): 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
12large1: Oduamadi is on the team based on keshi personal vandetta oduamadi is not better than musa moses aluko or osaze, you can take that to the bank.
oduamadi has his own qualities, of all these people you'v mentioned, oduamadi has better positioning except osazee, forget my guy, oduamadi is good enough, besides, aluko is not yet proven with the eagles, don't rationalise your opinions on his current form for hull
Re: Nigeria Current Best 11 by MrMac10(m): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
OP i quite agree with yu I need mikel ,Haruna and Joel/onazi Combo in that Midfield I bet ya thats one hell of a Midfield Then Emenike ,Moses and Osaze in the Attack Nigeria for Semi final

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Eboue Calls Out Robin Van Persie On Twitter / Chelsea Plot Coentrao Loan Move / Chelsea Fly Mikel To Lagos By Private Jet For A.P.O.Y Ceremony.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.