Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,364 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Who Is Richer Dbanj Or Kwam 1?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Richer Dbanj Or Kwam 1?? (1421 Views)

KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) / Kwam 1 Celebrated His 59th Birthday(photos) / KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Richer Dbanj Or Kwam 1?? by MSItachi: 10:34am On Oct 11, 2013
In the office this morning, someone started playing Kwam one songs. An argument started about who is richer between kwam 1 and Dbanj, i personally feel its an Insult to even compare Kwam 1 to Dbanj in terms of wealth.

what do you guys feel?
Re: Who Is Richer Dbanj Or Kwam 1?? by toms55(m): 10:45am On Oct 11, 2013
How much does kwam1 make in a show which he'll sing from nite till day break...the koko master makes close to 10M for performing for just 30mins or less apart from endorsement deals..abeg jo no dey compare dem jare

anyway 1st to comment noni....:p
Oya mods move to front page angry
Re: Who Is Richer Dbanj Or Kwam 1?? by wonlasewonimi: 10:52am On Oct 11, 2013
Let me tell you the easy way to know; sneak behind them whenever they go to the ATM, as soon as they ask for balance, quickly use your Tecno phone to take pic.
Re: Who Is Richer Dbanj Or Kwam 1?? by rabosh(m): 10:57am On Oct 11, 2013
How do you compare Dbanj to Kwam? Not a fan of either but KWam has had over 20 years of monster hits one after the other, solid record sales, commanded and still commands one of the highest fees to play at a function. In fact he chooses the functions these days. It will take Dbanj some good time to catch up with Kwam, forget the bling bling o. Besides Kwam is 50 I think, so don't expect a loud display of affluence like Dbanj.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nollywood Stars Storm Okrika For Patience Jonathan’s Mother’s Burial / ‘only God Can Judge Me’ – Gospel Singer Declares After Gay Sextape Leaked / Popular Music Director Clarence Peters’ Mom Clarion Chukwura Returns To Acting..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.