Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 (11662 Views)

Current Openings @ NYSC - October 2013 / Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 / Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by persianprince(m): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
Got mine today....
Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by nasyl(m): 9:24am On Oct 23, 2013
nasyl: hey peeps,
want to ask a question...might be silly thou.

is the Job Title the same with Job Field?

or on the form, are we meant to put the department one is interested in?

i will really appreciate good response yall.
thanks

anyone with response?
Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by dmyth(m): 10:03am On Oct 23, 2013
nasyl:

anyone with response?

i thin that colum should be for you to fill in whether you are applying for a'programme officer' or 'asst programme officer' no the department yo wish to worr.

i ve gotten my form, trying to complete it.
Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 23, 2013
pls guys the email am to request the form is not recorgnisd. pls, wo knws d correct email. tnx alot
Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by dmyth(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2013
ericpaul158705: pls guys the email am to request the form is not recorgnisd. pls, wo knws d correct email. tnx alot
its correct, write it down carefully and try again. you must have made a mistake somewhere.
Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by tunlex01(m): 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
I just submitted my form a while ago. I pray to be shortlisted for the next stage
Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by chiommy63(f): 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
I have successfully submitted my form. Twas quite time consuming..... Praying to God to be shortlisted. Amen!
Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by nasyl(m): 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
d-myth:

i thin that colum should be for you to fill in whether you are applying for a'programme officer' or 'asst programme officer' no the department yo wish to worr.

i ve gotten my form, trying to complete it.

thanks
i appreciate
Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by Tetegh(m): 12:58am On Oct 24, 2013
I successful sent my completed form yest'day.. I just pray that I be shortlisted for. The next stage.. Hurry up guys, deadline is this friday !y 12 noon.
Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by olamidayo85: 2:49am On Oct 24, 2013
i believe they can still send the form before the deadline
Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by dmyth(m): 6:08am On Oct 24, 2013
chiommy63: I have successfully submitted my form. Twas quite time consuming..... Praying to God to be shortlisted. Amen!
you can say that again, seriously time consuming. Na God sha....

1 Like

Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by Mintayo(m): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2013
Send the request two days ago but i have not recieve any reply.
Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:03am On Oct 24, 2013
After filling the form is it that it will be highlighted and pasted on composition on your email, and then send?
Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by olusola009: 11:16am On Oct 24, 2013
I reguested for the form like two day ago n hv nt gotn any reply since den. Pls NL's can I use somesone else form? if yes someone shld kindly forward the form to me before deadline.

olusolaoladimeji@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by Mintayo(m): 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
olusola009: I reguested for the form like two day ago n hv nt gotn any reply since den. Pls NL's can I use somesone else form? if yes someone shld kindly forward the form to me before deadline.

olusolaoladimeji@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Is the above possible,if yes,pls am interested too, ayobamiblessing75@gmail.com
Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by ortodox: 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
pls some oone should kindly send to my mail.
i avent gotten a copy till now.
chux37@yahoo.com
Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by pinetulips(m): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
bibinwaka: I GOT MY FORM 2DAY. ANYONE ELSE WHO GOT HERS.
@bibinwaka pls send the form to nesiamatimeyin@yahoo.com
Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by qualified(f): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
pinetulips:

pls oh, send me the form oh, d 1 i was sent didnt open plsssss help

same here. mine didnt open
pls can someone send to charityncharity@yahoo.com
Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by Amhappy(f): 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
please someone should send to me too chinyereokigbo@gmail.com
Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by Esyluv1(f): 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
[quote author=tunlex01]I just submitted my form a while ago. I pray to be shortlisted for the next stage[/quo

pls how do you write the one for 2pages of A4 paper.
Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by sonssyo: 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
PLZ HOW DID U GUYS SUBMIT DIS FORM,DID U DOWNLOAD IT FIRST OR COPY AND PASTE,DIS IS A LITTLE BIT CONFUSING
Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by tunlex01(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
sonssy o: PLZ HOW DID U GUYS SUBMIT DIS FORM,DID U DOWNLOAD IT FIRST OR COPY AND PASTE,DIS IS A LITTLE BIT CONFUSING
you have to download the document sent to you. Then, you fill the form as appropriate. d form is a MS word document, so you can save, copy and paste etc. Send the completed form to the email at the end of the document.
Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by dmyth(m): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
sonssy o: PLZ HOW DID U GUYS SUBMIT DIS FORM,DID U DOWNLOAD IT FIRST OR COPY AND PASTE,DIS IS A LITTLE BIT CONFUSING

Afta completing the form, just send it as an attached file in your email, d same way you recieved it. no need to copy and paste anything.
Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by sonssyo: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
@ d-myth,thanks
Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by chukwuinya: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
hop i can submit mine a day after the closing date cos i hav issue with network for this village wey i day,need to travel out b4 i can finally do it.God help me ooo
Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by UzzyMoloski: 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
Tnk god I saw this today. Wil try my luck
Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by MyMouth(m): 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
got mine today still filling it, e no easy o
Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by olamidayo85: 5:34am On Oct 25, 2013
THANK GOD.......SINCE 2:00AM THAT I RECEIVED THE FORM...........HOPING TO BE SHORTLISTED
Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by GrandiousG: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
Dear Uboma,
I will like to first of all thank you for your assistance in disseminating the required information on the vacancy.
Please when do you think the shortlisting phase will be completed and if shortlisted, will the cost of traveling to the assessment remunerated irrespective of location? Lastly, the phone number (+234 (0) 9 4602930 - 58) to DFID on the official website never goes through, could you be kind enough to post the official and correct phone number to the front desk at DFID, so that from there one can navigate to the department responsible?
Thank you once again

Br,
TT
Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by Carsonv(m): 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
I believe Uboma has made it clear for the umpteenth time that he doesn't work with DFID and he can't answer any HR related questions.
One thing I've noticed on NL is dat ppl lyk speculation. "When do u think..." "Who do u THINK..." "What do u THINK..."

If you had taken time to read the DFID advert, you'd av seen the answers to some of your questions.

Please, being able to figure out stuff by yourself(problem solving) is a vital competence for job seekers.

2 Likes

Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by GrandiousG: 12:09am On Nov 02, 2013
@ Carsonv, thanks for the kind words but I will leave you with a Chinese proverb - He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.
Re: Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 by uboma(m): 5:39am On Nov 02, 2013
Grandious G: Dear Uboma,
I will like to first of all thank you for your assistance in disseminating the required information on the vacancy.
Please when do you think the shortlisting phase will be completed and if shortlisted, will the cost of traveling to the assessment remunerated irrespective of location? Lastly, the phone number (+234 (0) 9 4602930 - 58) to DFID on the official website never goes through, could you be kind enough to post the official and correct phone number to the front desk at DFID, so that from there one can navigate to the department responsible?
Thank you once again

Br,
TT

I can't respond to the above queries. Did you read where I said earlier that I do not work with DFID?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Does Ecowas Commission Pay ? / N-Power: Second Payment Processing / Police Recruitment : Senators Angry Over Constituents’ Failure To Make List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.