Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

<<<----the Ultimate “cash Control” Formula---->>> - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / <<<----the Ultimate “cash Control” Formula---->>> (337 Views)

The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

<<<----the Ultimate “cash Control” Formula---->>> by esskay(m): 11:47am On Oct 11, 2013
NOTE: I called this “cash control” NOT “money making” formula.

If you want “make money” formula, that one is simple. It is either you sell yourself aka look for a JOB (just over broke) or
find something to sell. But if you really want to be in control of your finances and become truly wealthy for life here is it------>>>

1. Get a pen and paper, outline values and benefits you can offer a market.

2. Create a frame work.

3. Put the frame work in the market.

4. Tweak and perfect as needed.

Seriously, it can make you rich if only you will do it.

That little formula was what turned me from being flat broke to a rich guy as a final year student in the university.
I revealed the strategies behind this formula in my latest report @ ---->>> www.olusola.net/nr which is even FREE for now.

Inside that report, you will discover why nairaland forum itself is a FRAME WORK and the strategies behind it.

(1) (Reply)

We Have An LPO To Supply AGO And We Need A Partner... / Get Your Original Human Hairs_luchihairline / Self Employed? Learn How To Design, Host And Run Your Website In 10 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.