Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,313 members, 7,864,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Do You Love To Skate? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Love To Skate? (2829 Views)

What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres / Do You Love to Swim? / If You Love Manchester United Please Shout Hallelujah In This Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Love To Skate? by computer247: 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
hurricane-india:

ph
ok good
are you coming to ibadan for the prosleek marathon?
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 03, 2015
Chee ya,since Nov 2013. Its either the OP carry belle kon marry or danfo jam her for road while she dey stunt grin
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by hurricaneindia(f): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2015
youmour:
Chee ya,since Nov 2013. Its either the OP carry belle kon marry or danfo jam her for road while she dey stunt grin
Lolzzz. I'm fine
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 03, 2015
hurricaneindia:

Lolzzz. I'm fine

I wish i knew how to skate,i envy people who do.while my mates are watching premiership me im watching Xgames.guess i will never learn i don too old.

Post a pic or video of yourself skating na
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by ayboye: 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hi, I am in Lagos and learning how to skate. Those who wish to learn need to know certain things:

1. Falling is part of skating but you must learn to fall the right way. Putting on your protective gears is a must because you WILL definitely fall, it's part of the package.

2. When you start learning for the first time, start walking on grass until your feet are comfortable with the skating shoes. You need to get your balance and be comfortable with moving around.

3. Try and get an instructor, in Lagos the easiest way is to go to Surulere Stadium. Most of the skating clubs meet on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays. I only go on Sundays and any other day to skate by myself.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Love To Skate? by mdee1(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2015
Post pic u no gree post, nawa o
Re: Do You Love To Skate? by sojihandsome: 1:51pm On May 20, 2015
Ahead of tonight stake guys Just came across this and i actually confirmed it on the NaijaBet site.

Improve your chances by getting additional bonus on your deposits.

code is SenatePresident

don't say you didn't know o

1 Like

Re: Do You Love To Skate? by Damnedhuman: 12:43am On Apr 05, 2017
Yo
Where can I go to learn how to skate?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get The Biss Key For Canalsat/sport+ On Ses4w / Fashola Starts Reality Show: First Eleven / UEFA Champions League's Top Assist Makers Of The Last 10 Years- (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.