Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

When And How Will The Ordinary Nigeria Get Justice In This Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When And How Will The Ordinary Nigeria Get Justice In This Country (560 Views)

Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / If Court In Nigeria Can No Longer Give Justice, Where Do We Get Justice? / ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When And How Will The Ordinary Nigeria Get Justice In This Country by guyla: 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
I kept asking my self this question long after mrs J (not real name) has left my office. She has a legal tussle with one of the blue chip companies in Nigeria. In her words she saw a particular product that belongs to the company and after much interest in the product she was able to develop a very unique concept for the brand, took her idear to the company through the Brand head, who fell in love with her idea. After series of meetings the brand manager asked her to.develop her concept, gladly she went, sourced fund and developed a prototype that will drive the concept, the brand manager was invited over and. Presentation made to him, he left few weeks after mother luck just led the. Lady to a place where she discovered that the brand manager has gone ahead to implement her concept and idea into use without even a thank you note. Agrieved she sought legal redress but as usual the company throw their financial weight in to the matter and the matter was struck out at the preliminary objection filed by the defendant. She is bitter that justice has been denied her. She plans to go on appeal but i am presently trying to make her have a change of mind as the same financial strenght might be used against her even in the appeal court, and i ask again "when will be the ordinary person get justice in Nigeria"

(1) (Reply)

National Dialogue Panel Chief Incites Thugs Against Oshiomhole / Buhari, Tinubu, Ribadu Storm Kano To Woo Governor Kwankwaso Into APC / Fresh Outrage At Alleged Chime’sdetention Of Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.