Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Series: Bests, Worsts And Why? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Series: Bests, Worsts And Why? (1466 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Series: Bests, Worsts And Why? by henry007(m): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2008
i'm sure i'm not the only one who thinks prison break won't make top 5 series coz there are alot out there dat u can't do widout. 2 me the bests i've seen are the OC,hereos,ONE TREE HILL,SCRUBS and the worsts,NIP TUCK,i taught i cld eat while watchin dis series someone dared me,then some wierd mexican soaps aaaah those fake romance and all but 2nd chance is manageable and probably rocks 4 pple who watch notin but tv stations. there are some other interestin one's though i havent seen e.g lost which i heard is now losing its touch. bold and the beautiful nko? wat do u think?
Re: Series: Bests, Worsts And Why? by iice(f): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2008
rofl. OC? R u kidding? Nip/Tuck is awesome well now its dry but the it used to rock!

Hard to say which will be in my top 5 since i watch too much TV grin grin
Though i don't watch soaps, i barely watch serious drama even.
Re: Series: Bests, Worsts And Why? by Mustay(m): 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2008
Re: Series: Bests, Worsts And Why? by henry007(m): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2008
. . . .  .perhaps i gave a wrong impression about nip/tuck. see d only aspect dat niptuck gat right is its absurdity coz widout dat niptuck wld be history althought wats wit the nathan teenager who looks like mikel jackson's twin(no kiddin).the forced threesoms was awesome but unnecessary its just too dramatic even 4 a drama series
uhm i know i sed the oc blah blah but atleast its one of d most addictive series beats smallville anyway and i sort of wisahed it wont end especially after d major bitch's death
Re: Series: Bests, Worsts And Why? by iice(f): 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2008
No kidding! I also thought nathan looked alot like MJ.
Well its all subjective. I know lots of people who be tripping over smallville superman is like one of my worst superheroes undecided so am not addicted to that series.
Re: Series: Bests, Worsts And Why? by Esss(m): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2008
Worst serie

Reason; Even Jesus would have died by now.
Re: Series: Bests, Worsts And Why? by Hardballer(m): 9:22am On Jul 07, 2008
Esss:

Worst serie

Reason; Even Jesus would have died by now.

WORD!!!
Re: Series: Bests, Worsts And Why? by henry007(m): 10:01am On Jul 07, 2008
wat do u feel about these 2 heroes & 4400 coz heroes just started and has been a huge success but 4400 has been here 4 quite some time now i think there's a season seven then wat of d disturbing joke of supernatural,i dont get d idea behind it coz its like the brodas don't have a lyf 2 me they are a bit outta character coz teenagers widout powers wont last long with all the wierdness dat goes about or are they invincible
Re: Series: Bests, Worsts And Why? by iice(f): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2008
Take your time ooo angry tongue tongue jk
But the Winchester boys are the bomb!!! Especially Dean kiss
Supernatural is a cool show. It's not about them having powers or whatever to deal with the world's evil. Their job, their life is to fight the evils in the world. When they are in too deep, they have people they can call to help, people who worked with their father.
Heroes is one of my favorite even my mother loves this show and i used to watch 4400 before something happened with my TV so i missed out on a lot of episodes of 4400. I'd have to find time to watch it all again thou.
Re: Series: Bests, Worsts And Why? by henry007(m): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2008
aah,i forgot 24,the most unrealistic series kai,2 me its a one time ting,so much action and drama all in 24hrs for how many days its too gud(terrible) 2 be true
Re: Series: Bests, Worsts And Why? by Dclique(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2008
i dnt knw about worse bt ma best is prison break,then LOST,then heroes.i love them alot
Re: Series: Bests, Worsts And Why? by uchetobi(f): 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2008
My best is prison break then, one tree hill, LOL@24, i absolutely agree but dats one hell of a suspense filled thrilling series…it will take 3rd position…my worst is heroes (its so….boring….like watching paints dry)
Re: Series: Bests, Worsts And Why? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2008
iice:

Take your time ooo angry tongue tongue jk
But the Winchester boys are the bomb!!! Especially Dean kiss
Supernatural is a cool show. It's not about them having powers or whatever to deal with the world's evil. Their job, their life is to fight the evils in the world. When they are in too deep, they have people they can call to help, people who worked with their father.

Heroes is one of my favorite even my mother loves this show and i used to watch 4400 before something happened with my TV so i missed out on a lot of episodes of 4400. I'd have to find time to watch it all again thou.

hail yeah!!! finished season 2 last weekend. in some ways one feels really bad for em - the fact that they can't have a normal life - saw that episode in which the jinn had dean in a matrix ( thats the best way i can describe it) where he was a regular guy. the tempatition to stay there must have been v hard to overcome. . .
Re: Series: Bests, Worsts And Why? by iice(f): 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2008
Hah yes but i guess the bond of brotherhood was enough to help him break out of that world.
Sam is all he has left, and not getting along with Sam in that life must have been really painful for Dean.
Am like on the 13th episode of season 3. There is a scary little girl - Lilith.
Re: Series: Bests, Worsts And Why? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2008
make i no spoil the end - it will make almost u cry
Re: Series: Bests, Worsts And Why? by henry007(m): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2008
who has seen'how i met ur moda' its a like friends meet american pie the perfect dramedy. ok there's dis wierd one i stumbled on 'kyle xy' about a guy and girl without belly button aah asin u can't eat and look at dat navel-less tummy. wat of entourage,one of the coolest.someone sed lost,someone else sed the storyline is getting to complicated i.e lost. about heroes,the beginning is kind a like a dry paint but once u get passed dat the rest is mind blowing. who has seen eureka,is the season 2 out?
Re: Series: Bests, Worsts And Why? by iice(f): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2008
I think they are already getting into season 3 of Eureka undecided.  I stopped like in the beginning of season 2.
I stopped in Season 1 of Kyle XY.  As for HIMYM - Barney is the bomb!!! His awesomeness is just legen-dary grin grin
Re: Series: Bests, Worsts And Why? by henry007(m): 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2008
lol . . . . . .but i'm wondering if the idiot(ted) will ever settle down,he's too childish
Re: Series: Bests, Worsts And Why? by iice(f): 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2008
Ted irritates me. I like Marshall but Barney is my best character cheesy
Re: Series: Bests, Worsts And Why? by samir101ng(m): 3:27am On Jul 12, 2008
One of my favourite series is House. And apart from trying to cure various unique ailments, you never know what House is gonna do next or who he's gonna anger.
Re: Series: Bests, Worsts And Why? by motunrayo4(f): 3:30am On Jul 12, 2008
I LLLOOOOOOVVVVEEEE House. . . . OMG thats my fave show ever.
Im so sad that I wasnt able to see the couple of new episodes they had tongue
Re: Series: Bests, Worsts And Why? by henry007(m): 1:39am On Jul 25, 2008
guys are u sure this house thang is great coz judgin 4rm its cover, it compare favourably with grey's anatomy and scrubs . pls who has seen both i have very strong doubts against wacky covered HOUSE.
Re: Series: Bests, Worsts And Why? by Joseph6(m): 3:38am On Jul 25, 2008
i also think the house cover wasnt convincing enuff with the pale looking man in his 40s and a gazillion tablets. i looked at with despair, hideous.moreove we musnt judge a book by its cover , ha ha
Re: Series: Bests, Worsts And Why? by iice(f): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2008
House is pretty darn good! I love Dr. House - he's so crazy cheesy
Re: Series: Bests, Worsts And Why? by Joseph6(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2008
and now i'm regretting i even bought House

(1) (Reply)

Reality Show Skeptic Predicts Project Fame Winners / What Movies Made You Cry? / Which Of The Telemundo Series Do You Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.