Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 (30871 Views)

Current Openings @ NYSC - October 2013 / Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 / Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2013
plendil:

Very, Very true. I currently work with an NGO and I can say for a fact that experience is the major criteria during recruitment.

I doubt however the pay will be up to 100k. Our organisation pays volunteers about 70k, but if after the one year contract the performance of the candidate is deemed impressive and he/she is given full employment status , the salary, depending on the position, will more than triple.
pls what is the name of ur organisation? Can i pm u?
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by megola: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
pls house are we supposed to attach our passport?
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2013
^^^Where are the mods when u need them? undecided
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by adewasco2k(m): 8:19am On Oct 16, 2013
^always watching the whole section on HD...lol
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by dregmaster: 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
@ednut1: what of yes/no boxes?
Double-click the box that you wish to mark, the check box /form dialogue box comes up, click on the check button and ok it.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by Emmysteve(m): 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pls i av finishd everything but it faild to deliver, the problem now is how to resend the message. pls where can i find the copy of the orginal message?
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by Emmysteve(m): 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
Done now. Are we going to receive acknowledgement that our application has been received?
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by deSika(m): 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
nice one
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by ebie: 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
@ all my message kips bouncin back.PLS hw do we go abt it.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by eyenCalabar(m): 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
plendil:

Very, Very true. I currently work with an NGO and I can say for a fact that experience is the major criteria during recruitment.

I doubt however the pay will be up to 100k. Our organisation pays volunteers about 70k, but if after the one year contract the performance of the candidate is deemed impressive and he/she is given full employment status , the salary, depending on the position, will more than triple.

If a Volunteer can be paid up to that it means the amount I said in my previous post is very very possible. Remember an Intern is bigger than a Volunteer. Though in my place, our present Intern is paid 80k. I only said that because Actionaid is a big one. I strongly believe they'll pay up to that or even more.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
I downloaded the form, filled it, attached and sent it. Hope I am not at a disadvantage?
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by arifayank: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
please someone should give us the address to send it to, it keeps bouncing back. as regards filling of the form, i used my name as signature.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by arifayank: 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
Jusmudi: Me apply shall. Me apply shall. Me apply shall.
please i really need to know how you did submit. it keeps bouncing back
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by casiello(m): 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
arifayank: please i really need to know how you did submit. it keeps bouncing back
After downloading and filling the document, send it through email to vacancy.nigeria@actionaid.org
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by nana27(f): 6:48am On Oct 17, 2013
Somebody should help me please,have been to the site,I didn't see any application form to fill.please help me with it. cry
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 17, 2013
casiello: After downloading and filling the document, send it through email to vacancy.nigeria@actionaid.org
pls how did u get to sign it
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2013
nana27: Somebody should help me please,have been to the site,I didn't see any application form to fill.please help me with it. cry

Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by casiello(m): 11:13am On Oct 17, 2013
kake artist: pls how did u get to sign it
I signed my signature on white piece of paper, scanned it, uploaded it to my system. Then I copied and pasted it on that signature box in the form.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
casiello: I signed my signature on white piece of paper, scanned it, uploaded it to my system. Then I copied and pasted it on that signature box in the form.
thanks
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by nasyl(m): 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hey guys, nice contributions so far.
Just want to ask a question.this might seem stupid qstn..but confirmation and clarification is not a bad thing.
On the form, the space for Employer, is the the name of the company you worked with or the person?
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by Mintayo(m): 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
nasyl: Hey guys, nice contributions so far.
Just want to ask a question.this might seem stupid qstn..but confirmation and clarification is not a bad thing.
On the form, the space for Employer, is the the name of the company you worked with or the person?
yes i think so.
Pls is it mandatory we fill that aspect,i mean the employer and company part? I just finished NYSC and i dnt have my employer's(principal) details!
Thanks
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by EdDave(m): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
casiello: I signed my signature on white piece of paper, scanned it, uploaded it to my system. Then I copied and pasted it on that signature box in the form.

Was it that easy? Kk
Wat abt the others? How did u tick the boxes and options?
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pls .how did u guys send d mail.its nt goin tru.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by degurumckenna: 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
Download the form and print it out.Fill with capital letters.scan the filled form and save. copy it and paste on word document.Save as word document.But you will need MS word 2007 to do it right.Then use your mail box to send it as an attachment to the said email addy.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by Mintayo(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
deSika: nice one
Mr deSika,how have you been? It's been a while!
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
Help guys,I sent it tru yahoo mail it bounced,I had to use sm1s gmail. Do u think ders an issue wit dat
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by casiello(m): 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
EdDave:

Was it that easy? Kk
Wat abt the others? How did u tick the boxes and options?
Double click on the boxes you wish to tick, a dialogue box would appear asking you to 'check' or 'not check'. Select check and that box would be ticked instantly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Go For A Job Interview And They Ask You This / Please Find Attached My Resume: The Right Way To Say It / Dangote 28,000 Job Creation. My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.