Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Passat And Jetta - Which One? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Passat And Jetta - Which One? (1281 Views)

Sharp Cars; Reg 07 Pathfinder, Reg 06 Accord, Reg 09 Convertible Passat And Reg / Registered 2006 Volkswagen Passat And Registered 2008 Honda Pilot 4WD in PHC / I Have A 2003 Fully Loaded Passat And 2 2001 Camry Le's For Sale. All Toks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passat And Jetta - Which One? by sosodat: 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2008
I want to buy a car but am at loss which one to go for. I like Volkswagen products, am trying to know which one will serve better in naija btw a passat and jetta. Also, would love suggestions about Audi products. Thanks.
Re: Passat And Jetta - Which One? by fotodaddy: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2008
sosodat, your problem is similar to the guy who cant make up his mind between a king sized bed and a queen size bed.

I know it is not easy to choose from 2 good cars but in this case its also something to do with size. Decide on what you want na and let people talk. grin
Re: Passat And Jetta - Which One? by sosodat: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2008
fotodaddy:

sosodat, your problem is similar to the guy who can't make up his mind between a king sized bed and a queen size bed.

I know it is not easy to choose from 2 good cars but in this case its also something to do with size. Decide on what you want na and let people talk. grin

In terms of performance, mpg, maintenance and feel, which one is better - 2002 Passat and 2003 Jetta. thanks
Re: Passat And Jetta - Which One? by fotodaddy: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2008
google review on both of the cars and you will see. Al the best grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Finally, A Mechanic That Will Give You Rest Of Mind! / Honda End Of Discussion 2004 Full Option Urgently Needed. / 2001 Toyota Rav 4 L 4wd 129k Miles. Hurry! Won't Last Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.