Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,932 members, 7,863,297 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:44 PM

The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? (1329 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / Funny Comments You've Come Across On Nairaland Thrends / Nairaland Most Funniest Thread /comments 2012 You've Come Across: Drop Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by Danhumprey: 11:23am On Oct 12, 2013
gluv01: Mazi, ITbomb, Floxy, Danhumprey and sweetus oyoyo cheesy

Adaobi, Brenda and Tpia
Nobody ever told me I'm funny. Wow darling,my head is swelling. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by Danhumprey: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2013
oliviatwist:
Yes embarassed embarassed embarassed
When he gets serious, you won't bliv its d playful yuzedo's post
Where is Yuzedo? This guy got many crushes oooo. shocked
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by EzePromoe: 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
Even me too I'm one of Yuzedo's crusher wink
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by ITbomb(m): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
gluv01: Mazi, ITbomb, Floxy, Danhumprey and sweetus oyoyo cheesy

Adaobi, Brenda and Tpia
I could vote you the fairest dark lady on earth if only I could trust my source
Mazi_Omenuko - He will suggest to you with strong convictions what u know u should do but u don't want to do
Idowuogbo - U no fit beat her for mouth , n if you can't beat her u join her n laugh
Br3nd4 - Crazily sweet
190 - Nairaland autoresponse virus
senbonzakura_kageyoshi - the name sef na die

1 Like

Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by Danhumprey: 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
Eze Promoe: Even me too I'm one of Yuzedo's crusher wink
Hope u ain't gay,cos Yuzedo won't like that. cheesy
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by oliviatwist: 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
Eze Promoe: Even me too I'm one of Yuzedo's crusher wink
Eze! shocked and i was crushing on you too embarassed
I tot you were straight straight cry
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by EzePromoe: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
Danhumprey: Hope u ain't gay,cos Yuzedo won't like that. cheesy

oliviatwist:
Eze! shocked and i was crushing on you too embarassed
I tot you were straight straight cry

Does crursh havv 1 minin?
WE GIVE UP angry
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by oliviatwist: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
Eze Promoe:

Does crursh havv 1 minin?
WE GIVE UP angry
The context suggests a type of crush undecided
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by EzePromoe: 5:24am On Oct 13, 2013
oliviatwist:
The context suggests a type of crush undecided
Daity myynds.
You mean a hoal cheef and netive of banana iceland wil be lookkin my tenant nyyash when his nwa baby is still are-life
I give up four de seycornd taim angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by Danhumprey: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Daity myynds.
You mean a hoal cheef and netive of banana iceland wil be lookkin my tenant nyyash when his nwa baby is still are-life
Lol.......Yuzedo wannabe. tongue
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by oliviatwist: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Daity myynds.
FaiL tongue
Re: The Most Funniest Nairalander You've Come Accross On Nairaland? by gluv01(f): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
ITbomb:
I could vote you the fairest dark lady on earth if only I could trust my source

Trust your source? angry
Thanks though kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Swing At The End Of The World / Types Of People You Will Find In Every School DeptsWhich do U fall in2?Add urs / 17 Creative Recruitment Ads That Will Bring A Smile To Your Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.