Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Meet The Celebrity That Did bosom Implant(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Celebrity That Did bosom Implant(photos) (4069 Views)

Her Behind Is A Killer,you Wont Believe The Celebrity That Has A Terrifying Back / Wtff He Has More Hips Than Most Girls, See Guy With Butt Implant (photos) / Who Is That 9ja (male) Celebrity That Gat The Best Swag?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Celebrity That Did bosom Implant(photos) by Manchidede(m): 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
Karen Igho's PR team released a press statement today claiming that the BBA winner got breasts implants many years ago because of lumps found in her breasts - this is in reaction to a tweet from Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson's twitter handle during the twitter hacking brouhaha that occurred yesterday. See their press release below

Sometime yesterday whilst preparing for her promo photo shoot, Karen and the World PR Media camp got wind of a tweet that was sent to our client, Karen Igho.

Yvonne Nelson quoted as follows "fake boobs, no wonder you don't have a bf". When Karen got the alert, she made several personal gestures to clarify the position of the tweet and the tweetee, but none of the enquiries was answered and a claim of 'handle hacking' was implied by the Nelson camp.

Just to update the Nelson team since we can't reach you, Karen's resort to breast implants were as a result of lumps found and removed in her breasts. And can you also be a good role model to your own younger fans by resisting online bullying or any other type of bullying for that matter.

like our facebook page for latest updates at http://www.facebook.com/

Re: Meet The Celebrity That Did bosom Implant(photos) by R0seMaryM(f): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
uh...how does having lumps make 1 get implants? When u get lumps,u get em removed...u dont get implants. Correct me if im wrong
Re: Meet The Celebrity That Did bosom Implant(photos) by homesteady(m): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
Old story!
Re: Meet The Celebrity That Did bosom Implant(photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
if u tink dis thread is ntin bt trash click lyk

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Celebrity That Did bosom Implant(photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
My turn:

this thread seems to be implausible, I'm still tempted to grab my vaseline! angry

1 Like

Re: Meet The Celebrity That Did bosom Implant(photos) by wasak(m): 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
so ugly... common!!
Re: Meet The Celebrity That Did bosom Implant(photos) by speaktogen(m): 4:31am On Oct 12, 2013
Omavik: if u tink dis thread is ntin bt trash click lyk
HATE!!! tongue
HATE!!!
Re: Meet The Celebrity That Did bosom Implant(photos) by KaceeDcontrol(m): 4:59am On Oct 12, 2013
R0se-Mary M:
uh...how does having lumps make 1 get implants? When u get lumps,u get em removed...u dont get implants. Correct me if im wrong
When u have removed the lumps, the breast is usually in bad shape; thats why some get implants to maintain full breasts- recently Angelina Jolie did so
Re: Meet The Celebrity That Did bosom Implant(photos) by 3ace(m): 5:45am On Oct 12, 2013
But what is the fuss about silicon breasts? I don't know why people always condemn it. As far as I'm concerned, implants make the breasts look more attractive and séxier. Except maybe the feel is not as good as the natural ones when fondled which I'm yet to confirm. Unfortunately, the pix above is not helpful; only useful for Austeenx. Any lady with the fake ones to help a brother out? Don't worry, I won't rupture them.grin
Re: Meet The Celebrity That Did bosom Implant(photos) by nerodenero: 6:01am On Oct 12, 2013
Austeenx: My turn:

this thread seems to be implausible, I'm still tempted to grab my vaseline! angry
Dude,this joke is getting boring.Do you know why?It is overused.Get over it or betterstill come up with something else.Imagine spewing this trash on every thread!!!It is appalling.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Celebrity That Did bosom Implant(photos) by nerodenero: 6:03am On Oct 12, 2013
We need delete botton o.
Re: Meet The Celebrity That Did bosom Implant(photos) by 3ace(m): 7:11am On Oct 12, 2013
nerodenero: Dude,this joke is getting boring.Do you know why?It is overused.Get over it or betterstill come up with something else.Imagine spewing this trash on every thread!!!It is appalling.
U dey find trouble.
Re: Meet The Celebrity That Did bosom Implant(photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 12, 2013
nerodenero: Dude,this joke is getting boring.Do you know why?It is overused.Get over it or betterstill come up with something else.Imagine spewing this trash on every thread!!!It is appalling.

It wasn't a joke in the first place. undecided
Re: Meet The Celebrity That Did bosom Implant(photos) by demelza: 8:39am On Oct 12, 2013
Never feed the troll!
Just ignore and hopefully it goes away.
Re: Meet The Celebrity That Did bosom Implant(photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2013
was d guy jokin for yhu befor?? aturu gambia
Re: Meet The Celebrity That Did bosom Implant(photos) by ijeoma100: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
No matter how ripe her melons are, they still can't distract me from her ugly face. Damn...the girl wowo.
Re: Meet The Celebrity That Did bosom Implant(photos) by tricia06(f): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
R0se-Mary M:
whn u hav lumps in ur breast,it can result to canser,they will hav to cut it off.to avoid going abt wit 1 breast,u can do transplant
Re: Meet The Celebrity That Did bosom Implant(photos) by nerodenero: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
deejay_harry1: was d guy jokin for yhu befor?? aturu gambia
Ode!
Re: Meet The Celebrity That Did bosom Implant(photos) by skyscraperTM(m): 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
[size=15pt]fake b`oobs¡

uqly qirl¡[/size]

-o∂υηaчo™
Re: Meet The Celebrity That Did bosom Implant(photos) by homesteady(m): 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2013

grin that guy will never change! grin
Re: Meet The Celebrity That Did bosom Implant(photos) by Lolitua(f): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
C'mon guyz....diz nt new nao.....owkay lets c nao....onika,kelly etc na wetin do 2 deir own?...free d babe joor...

(1) (Reply)

How My Brothers Ganged Up Against Me & Jude Threatened To Slap Me - Peter Okoye / Phyno"never Forget Where I Come From Na From Ghetto"as He Visit His Village(pic, / Sexy Throwback Pictures Of Mercy Ajisafe In A Nigerian Football Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.