Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

Seun! But Why? How Could They? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun! But Why? How Could They? (718 Views)

Why Do People Get Unbanned When They Beg The Mods And Seun But Mine It Differs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun! But Why? How Could They? by KomradeKorsche: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
[This's an account i created some minutes ago.]
Seun! i joined Nairaland on June 2011 but some days later, i had to quit for some reasons i didn't find funny.
Seun! I rejoined Nairaland on April 02,2013 with this username Bossforeva and with the help of people like Siena and some others at the Cartalk section, i began to like this forum.
Seun! i acknowledge ur efforts for creating a platform where Nigerians both at home and in diaspora can meet .
Seun! But why? This Noon, me and some other guy was arguing on this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/1472237/deception-malachi-3-10-11-devourer/4
A challenge was thrown on me which i now had to reply, i typed a long text and clicked on submit. Just then i noticed an error and i was trying to verify where that came from my browser resent an information making me to lose all those texts. I clicked on my profile and before i could even exclaim NAIRA! let alone completing it with [b]LAND![b] Viola! I noticed that i had just been banned unfairly.
This experience alone now made me see the reason why people had to deactivate thier accounts and prefer to view as guests. I also noticed that i can't even comment on any thread at all on Nairaland.
Well, the shock i got from this. Begone Unbelief, this shouldn't be happening to me!
But why?
Re: Seun! But Why? How Could They? by Illuminatus(m): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
Okay. I'm very interested in why and how this guy got banned. I know it's a lot of work to moderate a site this huge with this many people, but you don't want people to get a certain perception about the site.
Re: Seun! But Why? How Could They? by uboma(m): 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
@ op, I checked your moniker Bossforeva. The Anti-spam bot banned you for the long post. Next time, break your post in bits so u do not get banned. Your ban will expire on October 12 @ around 5.13pm. Be patient bro or better still request from the mod @ the Religion section to unban you. Nairaland still remains a great forum to interact and share ideas.

Cheers
Re: Seun! But Why? How Could They? by KomradeKorsche: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
uboma: @ op, I checked your moniker Bossforeva. The Anti-spam bot banned you for the long post. Next time, break your post in bits so u do not get banned. Your ban will expire on October 12 @ around 5.13pm. Be patient bro or better still request from the mod @ the Religion section to unban you. Nairaland still remains a great forum to interact and share ideas.

Cheers
The program wasn't it programmed by someone? The text wasn't that long cox it never reached 3000 space allocation. Who knows i could have won a soul but now all the texts i typed is gone for real!
Re: Seun! But Why? How Could They? by KomradeKorsche: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
Please, let the Anti Spam Something be reprogrammed cox my text was never spammed. Worse still, it made me lose a whole text i composed to share a vital information of which i can't crack my heads up for that again.
Re: Seun! But Why? How Could They? by Danhumprey: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
uboma: @ op, I checked your moniker Bossforeva. The Anti-spam bot banned you for the long post. Next time, break your post in bits so u do not get banned. Your ban will expire on October 12 @ around 5.13pm. Be patient bro or better still request from the mod @ the Religion section to unban you. Nairaland still remains a great forum to interact and share ideas.

Cheers
But why does that have to happen? Is the anti-spambot against long posts? If so,how come some people still post epistles without getting banned or encounter 'error' when the submit?
Re: Seun! But Why? How Could They? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
It is a natural something. undecided
Re: Seun! But Why? How Could They? by SorayaCarvalho(f): 6:08am On Oct 12, 2013
Bossforeva was annoying anyway... I think the ban period should be increased angry
Re: Seun! But Why? How Could They? by gosifechris: 6:52am On Oct 12, 2013
who banned you?

Mynd44(world best ban_nersmiley )
ijebabe(that 1 na die)
health section nko(no go area)
oga jaybee(my man sha)
or maybe those super mods in ghostmode(charlieboy hail una)

*lights out*
Re: Seun! But Why? How Could They? by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 12, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:
Bossforeva was annoying anyway... I think the ban period should be increased angry
lolz u posted dz cox of what i voiced on ur thread. I see
Re: Seun! But Why? How Could They? by SorayaCarvalho(f): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2013
Bossforeva: lolz u posted dz cox of what i voiced on ur thread. I see

Miracle!!! cheesy
dont forget to share your testimony in church !
Re: Seun! But Why? How Could They? by KomradeKorsche: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

Miracle!!! cheesy
dont forget to share your testimony in church !
darling, hope u'r angry with me no more!
Re: Seun! But Why? How Could They? by SorayaCarvalho(f): 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
Komrade Korsche: darling, hope u'r angry with me no more!

Was I before? shocked
Re: Seun! But Why? How Could They? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

Was I before? shocked
Touche! Gentle One.
Re: Seun! But Why? How Could They? by SorayaCarvalho(f): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
Bossforeva: Touche! Gentle One.

huh
Re: Seun! But Why? How Could They? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

huh
yeah! U said u were never angry with me. I love ur spirit.
Re: Seun! But Why? How Could They? by SorayaCarvalho(f): 6:32am On Oct 13, 2013
Bossforeva: yeah! U said u were never angry with me. I love ur spirit.

*huge grin *
Re: Seun! But Why? How Could They? by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 13, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

*huge grin *

hi soraya,can you please check your inbox??
Re: Seun! But Why? How Could They? by SorayaCarvalho(f): 7:26am On Oct 13, 2013
gositech:

hi soraya,can you please check your inbox??

ok

(1) (Reply)

Snow In Egypt For The First Time In 100 Years / What Are The Benefits Of Making Nairaland's Front Page / Strange Things About Females

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.