Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Plz - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Plz (1218 Views)

Pls Help Oh Am Dieing!!! / .... / Help,help,help,help I Am Dieing Gradually And Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz by Ogarj(m): 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
Doctors in d House plz hlp,ur advice is needed. That little thing at d end of the Throat,mine is Swollen n touchn my Tongue n i can't talk normal again. Is it Adviceable to Cut it? Plz hlp urgently
Re: Plz by ayobase(m): 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
It should be cut, but seek medical advice first!

Despite all the bad news;ASUU strike, Boko Haram,Light Issue & other Government wahala.I hav a good news 4 you .It's my pleasure 2 inform u dat MANGO is out.
Re: Plz by ATMC(f): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
ayobase: It should be cut, but seek medical advice first!

Despite all the bad news;ASUU strike, Boko Haram,Light Issue & other Government wahala.I hav a good news 4 you .It's my pleasure 2 inform u dat MANGO is out.
undecided
Re: Plz by Caracta(f): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
ayobase: It should be cut, but seek medical advice first!

Come on...not on this thread. Haba!

@OP, you need to see a doctor ASAP. Don't do more damage. And pls, stop saying you are dying. Rebuke it biko. You'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: Plz by Illuminatus(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
You need to get to a General Hospital as soon as possible. It sounds like your Adam's Apple is going to explode (which is logically impossible). Don't visit a quack otherwise you might loose your voice box. Good lucksmiley
Re: Plz by dominique(f): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
@Ogarj, looks like you have an infection called tonsilitis. Go to a good hospital where they could cut it for you or they give you anti-biotics and painkillers to relieve you. Ndo

Ayobase, which villa you dey so? Mango doesn't come around till march o.
Re: Plz by ayobase(m): 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
dominique: @Ogarj, looks like you have an infection called tonsilitis. Go to a good hospital where they could cut it for you or they give you anti-biotics and painkillers to relieve you. Ndo

u never see the mango?
mango na twice a yr na!

Im glad u know the seasons for fruits.
Re: Plz by ayobase(m): 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
Caracta:

Come on...not on this thread. Haba!

@OP, you need to see a doctor ASAP. Don't do more damage. And pls, stop saying you are dying. Rebuke it biko. You'll be fine.

i gave my piece of advice....it is not a sign of acute abnormality having that!
Re: Plz by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
dominique: @Ogarj, looks like you have an infection called tonsilitis. Go to a good hospital where they could cut it for you or they give you anti-biotics and painkillers to relieve you. Ndo

Yea that is TONSILLITIS- inflammation of the tonsils, it is usually caused by bacteria streptococcus, visit a nearby pharmacy buy strepsil pepper mint, and visit a doctor for oral antibiotics therapy.
Re: Plz by ayobase(m): 5:51am On Oct 12, 2013
ATMC: undecided

wink
Re: Plz by ATMC(f): 6:05am On Oct 12, 2013
ayobase:

wink
smh everything is play play to you e kwa? take ur time o

@ op its a new day, how are you? did yhu buy the drugs?did yhu see a doctor? sorry yhu hear, yhu will be fine inugo?
Re: Plz by Ogarj(m): 6:46am On Oct 12, 2013
Tnx 2 all of u who gave Crious Contribution. God bless U all

1 Like

Re: Plz by Ogarj(m): 8:07am On Oct 12, 2013
I jst had it Cut Off moments ago. Tnx guys
Re: Plz by Caracta(f): 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ogarj: I jst had it Cut Off moments ago. Tnx guys

By a doctor, i hope. You'll be fine. Just stick to the medications. If you can't eat meat, you can pass it to me cheesy
Re: Plz by dominique(f): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
@ogarj, food for you. The discomfort will only be for a few days and you'll feel much better.

ayobase:

u never see the mango?
mango na twice a yr na!

Im glad u know the seasons for fruits.

Lol, I neva see any mango for my villla o, not that I care so much for that flytrap of a fruit tongue. Its agbalumo season I'm eagerly waiting for.
Re: Plz by ayobase(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
dominique: @ogarj, food for you. The discomfort will only be for a few days and you'll feel much better.

Lol, I neva see any mango for my villla o, not that I care so much for that flytrap of a fruit tongue. Its agbalumo season I'm eagerly waiting for.

#teamagbalumo.... wink
Re: Plz by dominique(f): 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
Yup cool

(1) (Reply)

3-year-old Baby With Swollen Head Smiles For The First Time After Surgery / Why Do My Breasts Feel Swollen And Bigger Before My Period? / Ebola In Yoruba Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.