Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Have You Ever Pee On Yourself While Sleeping At Night Before? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Pee On Yourself While Sleeping At Night Before? (1025 Views)

You Will Pee On Your Body ... Check Out This Hilarious Quote Of The Day / A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) / See The New Toy That Lets Women Pee Like Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Pee On Yourself While Sleeping At Night Before? by Pinkybush: 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
I know most of us will shrug our shoulders while reading this headline, but be sincere to yourself. Have you for once pee on yourself while sleeping at night especially at this maturity stage before?
Re: Have You Ever Pee On Yourself While Sleeping At Night Before? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
what a silly question. play take several seats if you don't have better things to do. nonsense
Re: Have You Ever Pee On Yourself While Sleeping At Night Before? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
what a silly question. pls take several seats if you don't have better things to do. nonsense
Re: Have You Ever Pee On Yourself While Sleeping At Night Before? by Pinkybush: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
fubara H: what a silly question. play take several seats if you don't have better things to do. nonsense
you are not meant to enter every bus stop u see on the road, so carry ur sily-asss out 4rm here.
Re: Have You Ever Pee On Yourself While Sleeping At Night Before? by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
When I was younger YES wink but right now hell no anybody that does that shit still has great grand parents in the village grin
Re: Have You Ever Pee On Yourself While Sleeping At Night Before? by Pinkybush: 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
ULSHERLAN: When I was younger YES wink but right now hell no anybody that does that shit still has great grand parents in the village grin
2 mnths ago I saw in ma dream as i was peeing bt b4 I knew.........lol
Re: Have You Ever Pee On Yourself While Sleeping At Night Before? by Pinkybush: 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
ULSHERLAN: When I was younger YES wink but right now hell no anybody that does that shit still has great grand parents in the village grin
3 mnths ago I saw in ma dream as i was peeing bt b4 I knew.........lol
Re: Have You Ever Pee On Yourself While Sleeping At Night Before? by ayobase(m): 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
That period u are very much in a hurry to ease yourself on the restroom in ur dream.

U offloaded ur bowel in the dream, what do u expect in reality. Manifestation!

It could be embarrassing!
Re: Have You Ever Pee On Yourself While Sleeping At Night Before? by Pinkybush: 4:55am On Oct 12, 2013
ayobase: That period u are very much in a hurry to ease yourself on the restroom in ur dream.

U offloaded ur bowel in the dream, what do u expect in reality. Manifestation!

It could be embarrassing!
dat's true broda

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Mr Seun Osewa, Nairaland Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders / My Personal Opinion About Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie / Why I Think The Beheading Of American Journalist James Foley Video Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.