Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Why Do You Prefer To Buy Second Hand Undies To New Ones? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do You Prefer To Buy Second Hand Undies To New Ones? (680 Views)

Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? / Should We Buy Second Hand Underwear? / Second Handed Undies, How Good Is It For The Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Prefer To Buy Second Hand Undies To New Ones? by Chiyung(f): 5:40am On Oct 12, 2013
Mods i dont know if this is the right place to post these writing. undecided
I went for a visit at a friends Place and asked her where I can get new undies,she said I should wait till the big market day in town. I was really surpriced when she took me to a "bend down select"section as popularly known,and I told her am not out for that crappy thing, I mean how do you expect me to put On a bra or pant that was worn by a total strenger? Am very concious of my health,and some of them don't look nice at all.She didn't mind me anyway,she said she will soak in hot water and Wash,dry and iron later,that it last longer than those very new ones. Smh! So please tell me why you would buy a second hand undies,both Male and female, that is why I decided to share it here. Thanks
Re: Why Do You Prefer To Buy Second Hand Undies To New Ones? by Emmyk(m): 7:09am On Oct 12, 2013
Sorry I buy new ones. cheesycheesy
Re: Why Do You Prefer To Buy Second Hand Undies To New Ones? by ayobase(m): 8:17am On Oct 12, 2013
Buy the toks, soak in hot water, wash with aeriel and smoothen with very HOT iron and later anointed with a anointing oil in case of evil forces.

Then u are good to go with the wearing and flaunting!

The truth of the matter is that we all live according to what we earn!

Some can't afford brand new car, but toks.
Some can't afford some brand new stuffs, so decided to find solace in used ones!

At the end, we all use imported and exotic items!

What is always good for the goose, could not always be good for the gander
Re: Why Do You Prefer To Buy Second Hand Undies To New Ones? by Chiyung(f): 8:20am On Oct 12, 2013
Emmyk: Sorry I buy new ones. cheesycheesy
Good for you am talking about those that do buy used ones considering the fact that it could affect their health.

(1) (Reply)

Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore / 27 Quick Home Remedies For Pimples / Study Reveals The Best Managers Of Hospitals!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.