Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,313 members, 7,864,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

"I Must Marry' - Charly Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Must Marry' - Charly Boy (822 Views)

Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Must Marry' - Charly Boy by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 12, 2013
Before you start reading,this is a lengthy but interesting piece from charly boy,enjoy

Wanting so badly to get hooked is something many people seem to take far too lightly and for granted these days. Something some of them feel they should do to win acceptance from people and society. These days’ people look at the package and never the content, forgetting that marriage should be a life time commitment of...continue reading @ www.celebangmedia.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg/snoop Lion Changes Name To Snoopzilla / See The Winner Of 2013 Miss Universe Pagent | Photos / 11-year Old Nigerian Girl Storms The List Of 100 Most Influential African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.