Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,566 members, 7,816,385 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

thanks 4 derailing my thread - Nairaland / General (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / thanks 4 derailing my thread (26403 Views)

Nairaland: I Have Never See Any Of My Thread On Front Page. Do I Deserve It? / Show Your Derailing Skills In This End Of Year Best Derailer Competition! / Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
Adehwale: Errm...can someone plz explain 2 me, wot dis thread is all abt?? Bin readin some naughty posts in here...
anything that's on ur mind

Nl is full of pervs that's y. But I gt it under control
Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
Naija 5 : 0 Iraq

Let's pop champagne!!

Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by Jbluv55(m): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
Congratulations to you Zulu Naija wink
Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by Lordave: 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
nadia_SA: Naija 5 : 0 Iraq

Let's pop champagne!!
wey the refreshments? Na im carry me come o walahi.
Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
Lordave: wey the refreshments? Na im carry me come o walahi.
lol refreshments plenty ..

Y u dey rush angry
Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
Jbluv55: Congratulations to you Zulu Naija wink
congrats to u too ooo

Our boys r too much
Let's us kick more asses
Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by IAMBREEZY: 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
Oya nadia lets pop together i got champagne and curacao
Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Oya nadia lets pop together i got champagne and curacao
I want to analyse the game first ooo
Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by EzePromoe: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
undecided
Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
Eze Promoe: undecided
angry
Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
sorry 4 calling u yeye boy!

It wasn't me oo
Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by IAMBREEZY: 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
What do u want to analyse again abeg come open this champagne for me jor
nadia_SA: I want to analyse the game first ooo
Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
2 MUHAMMED (4')
14 NWAKALI (4')
11 YAHAYA (17')
11 YAHAYA (41')
12 OBASI (90')

Our goal scorers!!

Daalu!!

1 Like

Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
*Steals all the drinks in here and runs away with it to the music section* tongue tongue tongue

#TeamGOM cool
Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by Lordave: 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
nadia_SA: lol refreshments plenty ..

Y u dey rush angry
Make I no rush make all this boiz wey their eyes dey red chance me abi.
Na me dey front seat, I'm number one o, I know my number.
Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
Sensational Nigeria rounded off their Group F campaign with a 5-0 hammering of Iraq, a result which is good enough to see them finish top of the section as they get set for the Round of 16 at the FIFA U-17 World Cup in UAE. Four goals in the first half set the tempo for the contest which was never really going to end well for the Iraqis, who now head for home after three straight losses. Mexico and Sweden also go through from the section as second and third-place finishers respectively.

Nigeria hadn’t lost a group-stage game at a U-17 World Cup since way back in 1993, and they weren’t in the mood to start today. Chidiebere Nwakali hit the woodwork after only two minutes, and it was a hint of things to come as the Africans roared into incredible form. Seconds later, they were into the lead when Musa Yahaya was fouled in the area and Musa Muhammed converted form the spot.

The scorer turned provider a minute later, his cross picking out Nwakali who had loads of time and acres of space to put the ball away from close range. The Iraqis were stunned, but they managed a shot in the 13th minute. Captain Mohammed Salam’s free-kick was saved well by Dele Alampasu. The effort was a false dawn, however, and Nigeria were 3-0 up five minutes later. Kelechi Iheanacho, the Golden Eaglets’ danger-man, laid on a fine pass for Taiwo Awoniyi, but it broke loose and fell to the feet of Musa Yahaya, who made no mistake.

Iraq’s coach Muwafaq Adlool, knowing his side needed a win, made a change, bringing on Yasir Ammar for Mustafa Mohammed. The substitution sparked a positive spell for his side, but the next goal came at the other end with the Nigerians in irresistible mood. Yahaya took advantage of a rather grand error by the Iraq keeper Hayder Mohammed, and poked home with ease from six yards out just before the half.

There wasn’t much action in the second half, with the Nigerians taking their foot off the accelerator and Iraq looking defeated and out of ideas. On the stroke of full-time, however, Nigeria scored a fifth when substitute Chigozi Obasi hit home from 20 yards to take the Africans’ goals-for tally in the group stages to 14, one less than Brazil.

Group F has proven one of the strongest here at the UAE finals and it’s only just that three of its combatants – three-time champions Nigeria, Sweden and defending champions Mexico – should go through. Iraq, playing in their first junior finals, can hold their heads high as they head for home.

Source
Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by Lordave: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Oya nadia lets pop together i got champagne and curacao
god_of_music: *Steals all the drinks in here and runs away with it to the music section* tongue tongue tongue

#TeamGOM cool
see dem! See, make everybody hold im own o, Nadia you better give number, unless say you wan make here scatter.
Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
nadia_SA: Sensational Nigeria rounded off their Group F campaign with a 5-0 hammering of Iraq, a result which is good enough to see them finish top of the section as they get set for the Round of 16 at the FIFA U-17 World Cup in UAE. Four goals in the first half set the tempo for the contest which was never really going to end well for the Iraqis, who now head for home after three straight losses. Mexico and Sweden also go through from the section as second and third-place finishers respectively.

Nigeria hadn’t lost a group-stage game at a U-17 World Cup since way back in 1993, and they weren’t in the mood to start today. Chidiebere Nwakali hit the woodwork after only two minutes, and it was a hint of things to come as the Africans roared into incredible form. Seconds later, they were into the lead when Musa Yahaya was fouled in the area and Musa Muhammed converted form the spot.

The scorer turned provider a minute later, his cross picking out Nwakali who had loads of time and acres of space to put the ball away from close range. The Iraqis were stunned, but they managed a shot in the 13th minute. Captain Mohammed Salam’s free-kick was saved well by Dele Alampasu. The effort was a false dawn, however, and Nigeria were 3-0 up five minutes later. Kelechi Iheanacho, the Golden Eaglets’ danger-man, laid on a fine pass for Taiwo Awoniyi, but it broke loose and fell to the feet of Musa Yahaya, who made no mistake.

Iraq’s coach Muwafaq Adlool, knowing his side needed a win, made a change, bringing on Yasir Ammar for Mustafa Mohammed. The substitution sparked a positive spell for his side, but the next goal came at the other end with the Nigerians in irresistible mood. Yahaya took advantage of a rather grand error by the Iraq keeper Hayder Mohammed, and poked home with ease from six yards out just before the half.

There wasn’t much action in the second half, with the Nigerians taking their foot off the accelerator and Iraq looking defeated and out of ideas. On the stroke of full-time, however, Nigeria scored a fifth when substitute Chigozi Obasi hit home from 20 yards to take the Africans’ goals-for tally in the group stages to 14, one less than Brazil.

Group F has proven one of the strongest here at the UAE finals and it’s only just that three of its combatants – three-time champions Nigeria, Sweden and defending champions Mexico – should go through. Iraq, playing in their first junior finals, can hold their heads high as they head for home.

Source

#TeamGOM
Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
Fine Naija boys with nice nyansh

Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by Lordave: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
god_of_music: *Steals all the drinks in here and runs away with it to the music section* tongue tongue tongue

#TeamGOM cool
*grabs him and breaks an empty bottle of Ompa on his head. Secures the drinks and places them on the right places as a gentle man I am.*
Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2013

#TeamGOM cool
I hid the Alomo in a safe place

Relax pipz Alomo dey
Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
Lordave: *grabs him and breaks an empty bottle of Ompa on his head. Secures the drinks and places them on the right places as a gentle man I am.*
my hero.. embarassed
Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by Lordave: 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
nadia_SA: my hero.. embarassed
cool
Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
Lordave: *grabs him and breaks an empty bottle of Ompa on his head. Secures the drinks and places them on the right places as a gentle man I am.*
*looks back and puts on a straight face* So as you old reach you still dey drink Hero, your mates are drinking Champaigne and Rozay you kon dey here dey drag Ompa with me! You must be high on Garri and beans. angry

Go and work!!!

#TeamGOM angry angry
Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by Lordave: 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
god_of_music: *looks back and puts on a straight face* So as you old reach you still dey drink Hero, your mates are drinking Champaigne and Rozay you kon dey here dey drag Ompa with me! You must be high on Garri and beans. angry

Go and work!!!

#TeamGOM angry angry
lol mad man. So you're just realizing that you're a kid and doesn't suppose to be here? By the way, Nadia is giving out Alomo while I came with Ompa to make the party more colourful. Anything wrong with that?
Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
Lordave: lol mad man. So you're just realizing that you're a kid and doesn't suppose to be here? By the way, Nadia is giving out Alomo while I came with Ompa to make the party more colourful. Anything wrong with that?
I'm a kid who can fucck all your sisters, whether Ada or Olu plus Nadia together. Do you still think I'm a kid??

#TeamGOM
Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by EzePromoe: 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
nadia_SA: sorry 4 calling u yeye boy!

It wasn't me oo
I'm okay kiss
Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
undecided
Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by EzePromoe: 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
So what's the thread all about?
Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
Eze Promoe: So what's the thread all about?
derailisationess
Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
runzlord: undecided
wetin tired of waitin 4 the champagne
Re: thanks 4 derailing my thread by mazizitonene(m): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
******just balance 4 back dey wait 4 item 7.. refreshments ni, abeg make d pure water reach here when una bgn share am o***** *jst can't fit shawt*

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? / Regulators Ignored Warnings On ‘bad Shape’ Of FPSO Vessel Before Explosion / Heavy Rainfall Kills Man In Ado Ekiti Yesterday (Graphic Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.