Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine (19902 Views)

Mercy Aigbe's Sparkly AMMA Outfit / Another Makeover.... For The Makeup Lovers(pics Included) / Mercy Aigbe In Jeans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by Lilchilz(m): 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
RedBenson:

My grandma was more prettier than her even without make-up before she died at age, 96
eyah....God dey sha
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
Last picture, wetin do her ear?! undecided undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by Shinelle(f): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
Dis pics are so photoshopped and Airbrushed To d point dat d eyebrow is almost lost in d 3rd pic... Mercy is a fine gal do doubt... Buh evrytin get limit sha .
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by Tinkybabe(f): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
She's modelling for a magazine called "the Makeup" and some people expect her face to be makeup free undecided

Anyway haters gonna hate.

She looks beautiful.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by instinctg(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
Pretty MILF
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by Sermwell(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
Lil chilz: what is dis one saying??....nitori oloun
so u don't understand english abi? Useless pretender like u! Oni iranu jati jati
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by IYANGBALI: 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
If only I could see what she is hiding under those clothes,especially the black skirt
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by funkymedina: 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
which one is lagos state born again ?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by akinwole21: 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
ugoboss26: these pictures were photoshoped to the point where her Ear looks like what was blocked with Makeup or whatsoever...these doesn't look real.

I thought I was the only one who noticed the ear part. Lovely pictures though.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by waistaa(f): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
asampete nwaanyi oma....u look dashing. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by bankyblue(m): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
the ear ring and thounder strick
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by richardoz(m): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
Mercy we don see u. Next?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by Herdelove(m): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
nice makeup,i like it.i can marry her despite she had 2 children
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by jaydude(f): 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
demelza: I love the earrings.
. End Time Earings (ETE) cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
Aigbe Is she a Nigerdeltan?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by Damojo: 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
The belt tho'...*singing KC n Jojo's Tell me its real*
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by sweetgala(m): 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
Earings too large... Mercy nah confam fine girl but the chic need to loose some weight esp around her waistline n stomach
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 13, 2013
When I tell people they should be careful with fashion accessories if not they'll loose their soul and pledge allegiance unconsciously to Lucifer, they rather bash me.

The earrings is a thunder lightening-like design.

Luke 10:18

New International Version

He replied, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from
heaven.

Rihanna, pinky and a host of rock music stars are often quoted or seen displaying the lightening sign on their videos, pictures and body art. They go as far as marking it on one part of their eye. I choose to say less. Let him who has and ear....
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by oseo1(m): 1:56am On Oct 13, 2013
She is heavily photoshopped you can't even tell if the makeup was good or bad
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 13, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
I Suspect those Earrings for 'something' nice pics though
Something as in "Illuminati" cuz it luks lyk a thunder bolt uh?
Dis ish is becoming really tiring ya knw
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by oladapolif: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2013
voltron: asides the heavy makeup.. she was also heavily photoshopped.. seen her.. skin shrivelling slowly without makeup... anyway na her bizness

Your mama ko? Selling Roasted corn for main road and u dey update NL with your ogbogbe fone... Go find a life, cos your life is heavily destiny-shopped by Devil and your life is derailing... anyway na yo bizness
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by cutiepie01(f): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
Big4wig: She try asusual *hunger dey oo*.

Click like wen u see d horse in d picture below
Am seriously straining my eyes.Me i no see d horse ooo#curious#
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
Chiamaka01: Aigbe Is she a Nigerdeltan?

no Yoruba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Quality Shoes for men's & lady's / Top 5 Fashion Fails Stylish Women Never Make / Xmas bonanza!!! 15% discount on all hairs...Best Hair Deals @ Maris Hairs...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.