Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,982 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

How To Generate Offline Traffic To Your Blog - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Generate Offline Traffic To Your Blog (355 Views)

D.I.Y.- All You Need To Know About BIOGAS. A-Z On How To Generate Yours. / Mozilla Firefox - 35.0.1 Latest Version Offline Installer Aavailable / HMA, Proxynova Proxy Server Scraper Online And Offline Tool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate Offline Traffic To Your Blog by chichriso: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2013
we are going to see how we can generate traffic offline, the strategy which I have employ and now am reaping the dividend of it in my blogs.

Now let’s look at them one after the other:

1. Business Card: many people gets Business cards without knowing that they can use it as a source of traffic generation to their website. To get this done, what you need is to add your site URL to the card, i.e. www.chrisdera.com, some people who get your card will like to know what you are up to in the world wide web.
2. Seminar paper: Effective means but neglected by many site owners, I don’t prepare for any public talk that will require people getting my material without adding my URL, e-mail, twitter handle to that material, because many have written to me about it. So this should be given a considerable thought.

Read more Follow This Link:
http://chrisdera.com/generate-offline-traffic-blog/

(1) (Reply)

Get A Wired/wireless Intercom From 35k/55k - Check Our Pricelists / Tecno D5 4 Sale / Urgently Needed, Digital Camcorder Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.