Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Ndi Igbo Say No To APC Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Igbo Say No To APC Boko Haram (469 Views)

Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ndi Igbo Say No To APC Boko Haram by mohammadumalu: 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ndi igbo say No to APC Boko Haram i must confess i am Mohammad Uma Adamu from Kaduna State i live here in the nothern part of nigeria,i am a cualtist of BOKO HARAM,we have many big men and some politicians behind the killing of nigerians,making youths useless to the society,since Chris Nwabueze Ngige joined us i mean our party we told him that he must invole in our activities,we made him the Senator he is today,we told him that any day he surport any body or people that are not our members,that we will take his life(we surpport or speak for our members only),that is the reason why he supported in the deporting of Igbos in Lagos State,we have done many bad things in Nigeria we have killed many Igbo people in the North,we the BOKO HARAM,we are part of it,dont kill me i will talk more pls.Chris Ngige is coming out for APC governorship candidate beacuase we told him that we want to take over Anambra State,we agreed that ones we make him the governor that we will rule Anambra State,that we will make Anambra state our easthern head quaters,we want to use Dr Chris Ngige because people of Anambra State belives him they see him as there Christ(seviour)Ngige is coming to Anambra(BOKO HARAM)State but not to work but to do what we asked him to do,he told us that he want to be the governor so we told him that is on one condition,that he has to pay us back with making Anambra State the head quater of our cualt(BOKO HARAM)if you look well the party he entered is a northern party of BOKO HARAM,Buhari is their leader,that allways destroyes christians(Igbos)life, property and bussiness,see Lagos too,its only we in the cault will know that, i am confessing it out to the people today......

Re: Ndi Igbo Say No To APC Boko Haram by israel007: 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
Much as I hate APC and wish BH could be eradicated, don't u think this is cheap?
Re: Ndi Igbo Say No To APC Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
OP u miss road? Moreover u don take ur drug today?
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Fake Colonel Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC / Voter’s Card: Obiano Did Not Err – Rights Group / GEJ Backs Aviation Minister's Cars purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.