Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Which Twitter Mobile Phone Client Do You Use? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Twitter Mobile Phone Client Do You Use? (477 Views)

The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / If You Use Any Of These , Then You're Older Than Your Age.. / Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Twitter Mobile Phone Client Do You Use? by Bebing: 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a lightweight and free Twitter client for my Nokia 6280 phone and found http://twhii.com.

Do you have any experiences with Twhii or can suggest a different Twitter client?

Thanks!
Bebing
Re: Which Twitter Mobile Phone Client Do You Use? by Ovie56(m): 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
was using it when I'm Still using Nokia but the application error things is damn frustrating but I do enjoy twitter using www.writelonger.com on my opera

android things now sha
Re: Which Twitter Mobile Phone Client Do You Use? by Bebing: 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
Cool, Thanks!

Which kind of errors did you have?
Re: Which Twitter Mobile Phone Client Do You Use? by ciphoenix: 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
On symbian, it used to be gravity back then. It's still better than most I see on droids now. Give it a run
Re: Which Twitter Mobile Phone Client Do You Use? by nani667: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
Yup...the only thing I miss about symbian is my gravity twitter client...that app is still the best twitter app...If only the developer can wise up and port it to android...

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Drifter And And Swift Broad Internet / Free Subscription On My Bb 9360 / Moto G Coming Soon To India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.