Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

D’banj: “i’d Love To Marry Genevieve” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj: “i’d Love To Marry Genevieve” (736 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1)

D’banj: “i’d Love To Marry Genevieve” by olawhizzy(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
D’banj: “I’d Love To Marry Genevieve”

This report hit the web a day back but i decided to hold back a little to authenticate the news, because, this is not something you can just put out there if D’banj didn’t really make the statement.
In his interview with PunchNG. the Kokomaster was clearly in his elements as he talked at length, amid occasional bouts of laughter, about his career and other issues that were important to him.
One of the sensitive areas he brushed around was his rumored relationship with Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji.
Read what D’banj said about Genevieve: -

Read more >>>>>>> http://messagelif..com/2013/10/dbanj-id-love-to-marry-genevieve.html
Re: D’banj: “i’d Love To Marry Genevieve” by tricia06(f): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
undecided

1 Like

Re: D’banj: “i’d Love To Marry Genevieve” by ijebabe: 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2013

(1)

Actor Van Vicker Posts Picture Of Himself As They Celebrate 10 Years Of Marriage / Sasha P Appointed As Ekiti State Cultural Ambbasador / Controversy: MBGA Boss Replies Ruggedman's Social Media Outburst..heads To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.