Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

An Interesting Love Message - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / An Interesting Love Message (1424 Views)

An Interesting Scenerio I Just Witness / An Interesting Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Interesting Love Message by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
Fellow Nairalanders, this thread is about the dreadful moderator mukina2.
Wetin she do me?
She missed her period for the 2nd of October 2013. This made her to modify my post without my consent, lied & banned me for over 6 days. She claimed I broke rule 11 after commenting on a thread titled Man steals N6.8m in ATM in Abuja. I sent her mails asking her to give me the detail of how I broke the rule but she didn't reply. Why? Cos I never broke any rule.
She just displayed her harshness to a good member of this site.
My fellow Nairalanders, you all know who mukina2 is. She's a winch!
It's time we stand against unjust bans given by some yeye & local champion moderators on Nairaland.
[b]mukina2,
if you are reading this piece, grab this: I refuse to accept the ban even though I v served it. What you did to me is just to show how harsh you are. Next time when you dey apply ban, dey look face! Okiki_Oluwa is not someone you can give ban to on Nairaland
Re: An Interesting Love Message by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2013
Before na sexkillz,nau it is mukina grin grin grin .
Anyway, I think Mukina was wrong for not replying your mail,at least she should have done that.

@op,take heart,abeg...

P.S: I don't want to be banned. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Interesting Love Message by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
Before na sexkillz,nau it is mukina grin grin grin .
Anyway, I think Mukina was wrong for not replying your mail,at least she should have done that.

@op,take heart,abeg...

P.S: I don't want to be banned. grin grin grin
I no go take heart o. Mukina2 was totally wrong. I reported d matter to seun. Seun tld me 2 Ask her 4 d detail of why I was banned.
As 4 sexkillz, na die be him case. I go wound him 1 day
Last Bullet: Don't be scared of dr ban jor.
We r d 1s making money 4 dem

1 Like

Re: An Interesting Love Message by MrTAnonymous(m): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa:
I no go take heart o. Mukina2 was totally wrong. I reported d matter to seun. Seun tld me 2 Ask her 4 d detail of why I was banned.
As 4 sexkillz, na die be him case. I go wound him 1 day
Last Bullet: Don't be scared of dr ban jor.
[color=990000]We r d 1s making money 4 dem[/color]

Sure,without us,there is no NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: An Interesting Love Message by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
Fellow Nairalanders, stand for your right. Feel free to share your experience if you v ever been punished unjustly by any mod.
Say no to unjust bans on Nairaland. Some mods are misusing their power on this site. Some are inept, brainless, senseless, hopeless, tasteless, futureless, lifeless & useless. They can't figure out when a member is breaking a rule & when he/she's not.
Mr.T Anonymous:
Sure,without us,there is no NAIRALAND
Dat sexkid abi na sexwhatever!
I neva knew he's now smoking maryJ.
Re: An Interesting Love Message by bunmioguns(m): 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
grin grin * sits down nd grabs popcorn...*

dis thread is gonna be interesting

3 Likes

Re: An Interesting Love Message by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 14, 2013
I was following a topic where OP demanded for delete button on NL. And was shocked sexkillz abused people that supported the OP, I couldn't take it after seeing his series of abuse, that I fired back at him only for that tin to ban me.
Just pitying Seun for allowing one of Charles Babbage's 1822 invention to be one of his mod.
God help us.
Re: An Interesting Love Message by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:33am On Oct 14, 2013
Dominiquez: I was following a topic where OP demanded for delete button on NL. And was shocked sexkillz abused people that supported the OP, I couldn't take it after seeing his series abuse, that I fired back at him only for that tin to ban me.
Just pitying Seun for allowing one of Charles Babbage's 1822 invention to be one of his mod.
God help us.
Don't you know that Sexkillz is a 16 years old dude
Re: An Interesting Love Message by Tuntheycr7: 10:33am On Oct 14, 2013
OP did u actually sent her love message?
Or both of u are em em u knw
Re: An Interesting Love Message by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:24am On Oct 15, 2013
Dominiquez: I was following a topic where OP demanded for delete button on NL. And was shocked sexkillz abused people that supported the OP, I couldn't take it after seeing his series of abuse, that I fired back at him only for that tin to ban me.
God help us.
Seun is aware of the unjust ban given to law abiding members of this forum. I think Seun is in support of it. If not, he ll v sanctioned a ram like sexkillzz. It's time Nairalanders stand 4 what's right. U can imagine, sexkillz banned me 4 strolling in romance section, deleted my topics. Something I didn't do.
Last Bullet:
Tuntheycr7: OP did u actually sent her love message?
Or both of u are em em u knw
Yes. I did.
Now, it's another man that's wanna drink another person's poison. Who? sexkillzz.

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Instruction In A Commercial Bus / My Nigeria's National Anthem As A Kid / Lol…see The Way This Lady Is Cleaning Her Ears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.