Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill (23050 Views)

Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses / £145,000 Medical Bill Of Mother Of Quintuplets Paid By London Hospital / At Home With Pa Kasumu In Mushin Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by tolurainbow(m): 12:14am On Oct 14, 2013
Happy for u..get well soon...
Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:17am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 14, 2013
This guy is just awesome... I hope he becomes Nigeria president someday. #I-have-a-dream he will win.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 14, 2013
He should make healthcare reachable,efficient and affordable
Not picking up the bill of one man and having his town criers broadcast it the whole media for cheap applause
In the same time we are reading this thousands have perished for lack of care in the same locale
Tinubu went to the USA for knee surgery,remember ?
Good for this one man,how about the other millions?
I am neither fooled nor impressed by all these publicity stunts from these rogues
Nansense!

13 Likes

Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by Maroks13: 12:42am On Oct 14, 2013
Wow.... Fash at it again.
Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by BabaOlowo: 12:49am On Oct 14, 2013
Nice move though but what about others who are not Nollywood Actors, who will take care of them?

Free Education, Free Health Services Pls!

1 Like

Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by alaladakosta(f): 12:56am On Oct 14, 2013
i'm happy for him.
Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by ShenTeh(m): 1:19am On Oct 14, 2013
Thank you bery much Gwamna Pashola por helfing Fa Kasumu get hofe por medical treatment. We are bery froud ob you. One Naijiriya
Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by seedord247(m): 1:37am On Oct 14, 2013
chymystique: ^^^^@seedord

Lmao... I dnt mind as long as ets ur a*us cos we can always use f!nger wink

Lollol.... Are you scared??... And it aint that big honey its just 9 inches. Btw we can use some oilment to wet the pipe for smooth entrance. tongue
Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by BabaEleko(m): 3:43am On Oct 14, 2013
young bu..:
Fash is a green snake under a green grass. He is a frick I hate him, he is de most dangerious govornor,he is unkind, selfish greedy,wicked I hate him he is a fake

Mix otapiapia with lacasera. It's good for ur ailment.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by Network001(m): 4:36am On Oct 14, 2013
It is sha....1st page tins
Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by kolamilan(m): 4:54am On Oct 14, 2013
young bu..:
Fash is a green snake under a green grass. He is a frick I hate him, he is de most dangerious govornor,he is unkind, selfish greedy,wicked I hate him he is a fake
easy guy.
Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by iphoneloaded(m): 5:21am On Oct 14, 2013
Just kidding. I'm not BRF hater wink

Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by olayemi53: 5:36am On Oct 14, 2013
Gid shall help too, the people gov.
Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by olayemi53: 5:39am On Oct 14, 2013
Gid shall help you too, the people gov.
Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by olayemi53: 5:40am On Oct 14, 2013
Gid shall help you too, the peoples gov.
Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by oladapoa1(m): 5:49am On Oct 14, 2013
Big4wig: Whatever mehn i don't care

buh av u read dis?

A GIRL’S FIRST TIME

It’s your first time. As you lie back,
your muscle tightens. You put him
off for a while searching for an
excuse, but he refuses to be swayed
as he approaches you. He asks if
you’re afraid and you shake your head bravely. He has had more
experience, but it’s the first time his
finger has found the right place. He
probes deeply and you shiver; your
body tenses but he’s gentle like he
promised he’d be. He looks deeply within your eyes and tells you to
trust him he’s done this many times
before. His cool smile relaxes you
and you open wider to give him
more room for an easy entrance.
You begin to plead and beg him to hurry, but he slowly takes his time,
wanting to cause you as little pain
as possible. As he presses closer,
going deeper, you feel the tissue
give way; pain surges throughout
your body and you feel the slight trickle of blood as he continues. He
looks at you concerned and asks you
if it’s too painful. Your eyes are filled
with tears but you shake your head
and nod your head for him to go on.
He begins going in and out with skill but you are too numb to feel him
within you. After a few moments,
you feel something bursting within
you and he pulls it out of you. You
lay panting, glad to have it over. He
looks at you and smiling warmly, tells you, with a chuckle that you
have been his most stubborn yet
most rewarding experience. You
smile and thank your dentist. After
all, it was your first time to have a
tooth pulled..

HEAVEN IS REAL..REPENT...lol
You are so mumuish. Saying this trend is whatever. You have forgotten that helping those who you can afford to help is also a criteria to heaven. Lets read our holy books with God's guidiance. Fashola 'thumbs up'
Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by chymystique(f): 5:58am On Oct 14, 2013
seedord247:

Lollol.... Are you scared??... And it aint that big honey its just 9 inches. Btw we can use some oilment to wet the pipe for smooth entrance. tongue

Haha... I give up.. Dude u cray-zeeeee cheesy grin.

We will experiment d ltr wink
Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by segend(m): 6:00am On Oct 14, 2013
Kudos to Fashola. But personally don't like this trend of special treatment for celebrities when they are ill, there are people that contributes more to the future and economy of the state, that should also be considered, especially primary and secondary school teachers. They are paid peanuts, and left alone when ill. And besides, celebrities make more than them ( I assume they do)

2 Likes

Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by dimexilux(m): 6:13am On Oct 14, 2013
BabaOlowo: Nice move though but what about others who are not Nollywood Actors, who will take care of them?

Free Education, Free Health Services Pls!
omo! dt one na jamb question ooo
Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by eluquenson(m): 6:13am On Oct 14, 2013
Kudos to Gov Fash...Alhamdullilahi
Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by dapsoneh: 6:29am On Oct 14, 2013
O wht happend to d state ownd hospital? Wht can't lagos govt equip it up to d standard?
Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by kayClt(f): 6:38am On Oct 14, 2013
[quote author=young bu..]Fash is a green snake under a green grass. He is a frick I hate him, he is de most dangerious govornor,he is unkind, selfish greedy,wicked I hate him he is a fake
[/quoten ] and u r real Pls ur opinion is not needed here. Thumps up Mr fashola.
Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by Boss13: 6:48am On Oct 14, 2013
babyosisi: He should make healthcare reachable,efficient and affordable
Not picking up the bill of one man and having his town criers broadcast it the whole media for cheap applause
In the same time we are reading this thousands have perished for lack of care in the same locale
Tinubu went to the USA for knee surgery,remember ?
Good for this one man,how about the other millions?
I am neither fooled nor impressed by all these publicity stunts from these rogues
Nansense!

This is exactly what our politicians do. They never get to do the right thing but cut corners all the time. Later on they pick up some meaningless and less regard projects then appoint some loud mouthed sympathizers to scream joyfully.

I'm just getting sick of the nonsense. They should do the right thing and stop the charade.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by riloxy(m): 6:48am On Oct 14, 2013
funnyx:

Go and jump into lagoon now, who dey hold you undecided
lagoon? :-) Bro take am easy o.
Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by buoye1(m): 7:03am On Oct 14, 2013
That's kind of him.....Am happy 4 Pa Kasumu
Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by Omooba77: 7:03am On Oct 14, 2013
This is a good gesture by Gov. Fashola; but if it is the governor that is picking the bills of every celebrity, what will be left of state purse. What I will encourage all Nigerians to do is to register with NHIS ( Health Insurance scheme), God will heal us, but we need to prepare for the future.
Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by adeyrule(m): 7:03am On Oct 14, 2013
Eko oni baje o
Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by Rekiyyah(f): 7:04am On Oct 14, 2013
God bless BRF. Quick recovey to PA Kasunmu.
Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by sova(m): 7:05am On Oct 14, 2013
snika: Good deed by Fashola though charity isn't supposed to be broadcasted everywhere like he's doing, unless...unless he's using this poor man's health for promoting his campaign(s) grin
is it possible for an high rated govnor lk Fash to do smth of such without d media knwin? y d hatred ......wink
Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by HerexG(m): 7:10am On Oct 14, 2013
God bless you Governor Fashola for this great move

Shame to those who have the ability to save a life but didn't.

More grace abound to you sir

Eko oni baje o
Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 14, 2013
Partiality. Who would pay bills of thousands of lagosians in similar condition? Partiality

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"If There's Really A God Then Bloggers Have A Special Place In Hell" - Burna Boy / Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Finger Surgery, Persuade Her Son To Kiss It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.