Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Need Recommendations On Brow Kit And Contour Kit - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Need Recommendations On Brow Kit And Contour Kit (2292 Views)

5 Simple Steps To Shape Your Brow Yourself / The New Eye Brow Trend! / Recommendations For Fashion School In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Recommendations On Brow Kit And Contour Kit by wanney: 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
Please i need suggestions on good face contour kit and brow kit make up products readily available in nigeria,cld be based on personal recommendations or make up artist advice
Re: Need Recommendations On Brow Kit And Contour Kit by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
Zaron eye brow powder,whisper of gilt browbone highlighter.
Re: Need Recommendations On Brow Kit And Contour Kit by wanney: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2013
Onozz tins: Zaron eye brow powder,whisper of gilt browbone highlighter.
tnks much
Re: Need Recommendations On Brow Kit And Contour Kit by accessoriesng: 8:56am On Dec 17, 2013
Have you tried the ben nye highlighting powder.
Read our review here: http://accessoriesng.com/2013/12/03/ben-nye-banana-powder/
Re: Need Recommendations On Brow Kit And Contour Kit by sipitzzz(f): 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
have u fixed a date 4 ur wedding buh haven't got a professional make up artist 4 ur flawless look?cal Be.You.Tiful 2day on 08030858725 or ping me on 32ded0da and book a date wit me...tnx
Re: Need Recommendations On Brow Kit And Contour Kit by gianni(f): 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
Zaron eyebrow definer and Sleek Contour Kit.
Re: Need Recommendations On Brow Kit And Contour Kit by bukkylois(f): 4:23am On Dec 19, 2013
I would recommend zaron brow powder for the brow kit and sleek contour kit d darkest shade (would advice you use just d contour part of it to contour the face and forget about the highlight bronzing powder) to highlight I would advice you use a good under eye concealer for under the eye area that is a shade lighter than the skin and use ben nye powder to set.. you can use a highlight pen to highlight all other parts of the facevyou need to highlight
Re: Need Recommendations On Brow Kit And Contour Kit by wanney: 8:32am On Dec 24, 2013
Tnks all

(1) (Reply)

Learn Beads Tutorials On Bags, Necklaces, Shoes And Many Others For Free / Afro Dragon Super Hair Growth Oil / Face Of Apple Cosmetics And Face Of Ozone Cosmetics Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.