Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Know How To Make Free And Unlimited Calls - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Know How To Make Free And Unlimited Calls (1189 Views)

Make Free Unlimited Calls Legally 24/7 In Nigeria For Just 500 Monthly / Download This Betonmarkets Signals System Free And Make Money With It / Get N200,000 To N1m Loan Without Collateral And Unlimited Day And Night Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know How To Make Free And Unlimited Calls by abyodune: 2:05am On Jul 03, 2008
hi everybody,i will show you how to make FREE and UNLIMITED GSM calls DAY and NIGHT without CREDITS,plus how to make 1 million NAIRA every month connecting other GSM users to FREE calls server, if you are interested,just let me
Re: Know How To Make Free And Unlimited Calls by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2008
hi abyodune.posting a thread like that,you're bound to have a lot of requests on your hands.i'm interested.u can mail me the details at jcgodfrey2000@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Know How To Make Free And Unlimited Calls by stone4rock(m): 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2008
@ stillleno i feel ur point jare.

bros abyodun, if u won help ur folks feel free to post ur stuff openly. afterall we r all brothers on dis forum. abi no bi so?
1luv
Re: Know How To Make Free And Unlimited Calls by wealthpos(f): 1:08am On Jul 07, 2008
Let,s do it brother,afterall we are one, can u link me? wealthpos@yahoo.com
Re: Know How To Make Free And Unlimited Calls by kel45: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2008
bros i dey your side i beg you make u send am come my box jenafegurl@yahoo.co.nz
Re: Know How To Make Free And Unlimited Calls by kel45: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2008
http://www.themoneylist.org/?s=5570966
that is the most amazing thing that has ever happen to me
if you need help about it you can give me a call or mail me at 08050682282,jenafegurl@yahoo.co.nz
Re: Know How To Make Free And Unlimited Calls by kel45: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2008
The Internet offers a plethora of options and opportunities for just about anyone. Today, more than ever before, more people have started working from home and are earning passive income online. If you want to know what the possibilities are then here are some steps to follow:

#1: Strength: Over the internet, competition is cut throat and hence you need to understand your strengths and weaknesses. For example: if your strength lies in website design then you need to choose this industry only and try to create a niche.

#2: Portfolio: The next step is to create an online portfolio or a website. These days with website builders, it is quite easy to create a website of your own without any technical expertise. The website will be like your business card over the internet and you should highlight your strengths as well as your work through your portfolio.

#3: Hosting: Once your website is ready, you need to book a domain name and host it. There are several hosting solution providers like 1and1, GoDaddy, hostgator etc. Always research well in advance regarding a hosting provider and then proceed.

#4: Craiglist: Now that you are ready with your portfolio, you can sign up at some of the websites that offer opportunities like Craiglist and similar lists. You will find plenty of job opportunities related to your field of interest that will get you a passive income quickly.

#5: Diversify: The mantra for success is diversification. Once you start getting work from one particular place or client, look for other opportunities and clients.

#6: Do all of the above!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 22nd, 2008 at 2:11 pm and is filed under Articles, Blog Articles, Home-Based-Business, internet marketing, investments. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Find Puppy Supplies In Lagos? / Nigerian Article Writers Needed Urgently! / Turn Your Modem Into A MIFI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.