Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,493 members, 7,865,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

Urgent Please Help - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Urgent Please Help (954 Views)

Urgent: Please I Need The Following Cars ASAP / Very Urgent Please!!!!!!! / Urgent! Please Respond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Please Help by saujee: 2:50am On Jul 03, 2008
I am new in nairaland. Please can the experts tell me the cost of the following cars in Nigeria. I know priceĀ  depends on the general condition (how clean, leather seat. mileage, etc) of the car. I just want a price range.

1. White 2000-2002 ford explorer
2. 2000-2002 Honda Passport
3. 2005 ford escape

I will appreciate quick response.
Re: Urgent Please Help by saujee: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2008
Pls the experts am still waiting
Re: Urgent Please Help by kingdong(m): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2008
Hey dude if you have those cars for sale you could look at your total cost and and add a minimum percentage increase to get your selling price also putting in to consideration how long the money was tied down.

Better still why not check out similar threads that compare to the particular vehicle yu want to see ( yu must everly see car like yur own wey person wan or don sell) along with the reaction of those that viewed and it will help. You could also contact the regulars that usually have offers for sale (i thintk viperman is one ) and seek advice.

How do yu like me now!
Re: Urgent Please Help by saujee: 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2008
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

New Way Of Getting Affordable Cars. / What Are The Disadvantages Of Fitting A Car A/c In Nija? / Attn: Sienna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.