Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Why Die? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Die? (788 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Die? by Joshthefirst(m): 9:29am On Oct 13, 2013
Ezekiel 33: (The message)
7-9  "You, son of man, are the watchman. I've made you a watchman for Israel. The minute you hear a message from me, warn them. If I say to the wicked, 'Wicked man, wicked woman, you're on the fast track to death!' and you don't speak up and warn the wicked to change their ways, the wicked will die unwarned in their sins and I'll hold you responsible for their bloodshed. But if you warn the wicked to change their ways and they don't do it, they'll die in their sins well-warned and at least you will have saved your own life.

10  "Son of man, speak to Israel. Tell them, 'You've said, "Our rebellions and sins are weighing us down. We're wasting away. How can we go on living?"'

11  "Tell them, 'As sure as I am the living God, I take no pleasure from the death of the wicked. I want the wicked to change their ways and live. Turn your life around! Reverse your evil ways! Why die, Israel?'

Why die? Why die? God is true. All shall stand before him in judgement. Why die? What do you believe? What is your stance? What has your 'knowledge' wrought in your life? What has religion done in your life? What has going to church done in your life? What has claiming to know God done in your life? What has godlessness done in your life? Are you free from sin and wicked ways?

Ephesians 5:6-7 Don't let yourselves get taken in by religious smooth talk. God gets furious with people who are full of religious sales talk but want nothing to do with him. Don't even hang around people like that.

Do you stand guilty before God? Claiming to know him or just going to church won't help. Why die man? Why die woman? why waste away in hell because of your sins and godlessness?

Embrace Christ today, turn from your wicked ways. Repent I say, for the kingdom of God is at hand! With Christ, your sins shall be blotted out, with Christ, you shall be delivered from the power of darkness and slavery to sin. Repent or face God in judgement. Why die atheist? Why die you who claim to know God yet continue in sin? Why die? Why die?

Sin is bad news. Christ is good news. Repent. Don't die. Don't die.
Re: Why Die? by PastorOluT(m): 9:42am On Oct 13, 2013
Hmmm, why die in ur sins/state?
Accept Jesus today and live!

One thing and only one thing is needful, do not be deceived by the devil into getting too much attached to the things of the world. The devil is so subtle that he get you too busy even with good things and activities of religion, but not that which is needful. You major on the minor and minor on the major, and before you know it you have spent your life on the wrong things and it is too late.

But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me. And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou are careful and trouble about many things. But one thing is needful: And Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.
Luke 10:40-42

Stay blessed and remain rapturable

1 Like

Re: Why Die? by ooman(m): 10:57am On Oct 13, 2013
why be dumb? forget god and live on
Re: Why Die? by Joshthefirst(m): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2013
ooman: why be dumb? forget god and live on
why die? Live on and enjoy the pleasures of sin for a short season of life, then meet God in judgement after death, condemned for all eternity. Eternity without God. Harsh reality. Punishment for sin. Why die ooman?

Why die in your sins? Why is your heart hardened against God?

REPENT SIR! Repent! For God's kingdom is at hand. Now more than ever before we see God's hand and prophecies revealed. We are at the end-moments of time. Repent!

Ephesians 5:
11-16 Don't waste your time on useless work, mere busywork, the barren pursuits of darkness. Expose these things for the sham they are. It's a scandal when people waste their lives on things they must do in the darkness where no one will see. Rip the cover off those frauds and see how attractive they look in the light of Christ.
Wake up from your sleep, Climb out of your coffins; Christ will show you the light! So watch your step. Use your head. Make the most of every chance you get. These are desperate times!

Wake up from your years of slumber and death. Embrace God. Embrace life.
Re: Why Die? by ooman(m): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2013
Joshthefirst: why die? Live on and enjoy the pleasures of sin for a short season of life, then meet God in judgement after death, condemned for all eternity. Eternity without God. Harsh reality. Punishment for sin. Why die ooman?

Why die in your sins? Why is your heart hardened against God?

REPENT SIR! Repent! For God's kingdom is at hand. Now more than ever before we see God's hand and prophecies revealed. We are at the end-moments of time. Repent!

Ephesians 5:
11-16 Don't waste your time on useless work, mere busywork, the barren pursuits of darkness. Expose these things for the sham they are. It's a scandal when people waste their lives on things they must do in the darkness where no one will see. Rip the cover off those frauds and see how attractive they look in the light of Christ.
Wake up from your sleep, Climb out of your coffins; Christ will show you the light! So watch your step. Use your head. Make the most of every chance you get. These are desperate times!

Wake up from your years of slumber and death. Embrace God. Embrace life.

oh pls, dont get soppy on me now, I already embraced the Flying Pig...
Re: Why Die? by Joshthefirst(m): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
Why did jackbizzle? Plaetton? Pastoraio?

God takes no pleasure in the death of anyone. Choose grace, Choose life, and live.

This is God's heart:

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

John 10:10 KJV

Do you want to have a taste of Real life? Meet Jesus!
Re: Why Die? by plaetton: 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Joshthefirst:
Why did jackbizzle? Plaetton? Pastoraio?

God takes no pleasure in the death of anyone. Choose grace, Choose life, and live.

This is God's heart:

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

John 10:10 KJV

Do you want to have a taste of Real life? Meet Jesus!

Lol@joshthefirst, enjoying one of the great benefits of creating imaginary things : The freedom to make shyte up as you go.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Die? by Joshthefirst(m): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
plaetton:

Lol@joshthefirst, enjoying one of the great benefits of creating imaginary things : The freedom to make shyte up as you go.
grin
lol.

(1) (Reply)

Hell Is Not Forever Well Proven / What Is Fornication? / God Directs Me To Impregnate Married Women And Their Daughters- Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.