Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Best Caller Tunez Ever. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best Caller Tunez Ever. (566 Views)

Gyptian, DJ Tunez & Leriq - HOLD YUH [afro-refix] / Download The Latest Nigerian Tunez And Clips From Zetamuzic.com. / Coded Tunez Record Label Recruitment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Caller Tunez Ever. by chrisair101: 11:59am On Oct 13, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]
Look at this photograph
every time i do it makes me laugh
how did our eyes get so red
and what the hell is on joye's head?
This is where i grew up
i think the present owner fixed it u
....... .......... ..........
(Nickelback photograph)
she did nt pick-up,so i redialed again.
As you go through life you'll see
there's so much that we
don't understand
And the only thing we know
Is things don't always
Go the way we plan
(Angelique kidjo.the lion king theme song).
Hello,she finally answered.still basking in the euphoria of the caller tunez i jst heard,i simply said,baby i love your C. tunez,how can i get it?
Unfortunately she uses glo netwk, while mtn runs in mine,so it wasn't feasible.
I surfed the web,but could n't get it.
I called mtn customer help line,but some incompetent staff of they always end up picking my calls.
To cut the "TALE" short,pls i kindly need the MTN caller tunez code of those songs,or any lead in getting it.
Reply me via this platform or kindly inbox me chrisair101@gmail.com
tanx for your patient and happy sunday to you all.

(1) (Reply)

Pull Over Official Video By Kcee Ft Whizkid / Drake Vs Kendric Lamar Vs J. Cole / BON Bans Several Artist Including 2face, Dbanj And Iyanya Because Of COSON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.