Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

When Last Were You Banned On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Last Were You Banned On Nairaland? (830 Views)

What Are The Things That Can Get You Banned On Nairaland / New Facebook Rules: These Things Might Get You Banned / Seun You Banned Me Twice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Were You Banned On Nairaland? by Emmyk(m): 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
Funny how some nairalanders are banned daily or weekly, but for me, it has been a real long time.

Early 2011 by Pyguru. Dunno if twas human or robot cheesycheesy

How about you?
Re: When Last Were You Banned On Nairaland? by Bigcake: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
Currently am on ban frm politics section. Simply because i defended Gej frm the smelling mouth of yoruba bigots.
Re: When Last Were You Banned On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
Right now! angry
Re: When Last Were You Banned On Nairaland? by Emmyk(m): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
Austeenx: Right now! angry

where? shocked
Re: When Last Were You Banned On Nairaland? by Emmyk(m): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
Bigcake: Currently am on ban frm politics section. Simply because i defended Gej frm the smelling mouth of yoruba bigots.
so, you are gaoled till when?
Re: When Last Were You Banned On Nairaland? by Danhumprey: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2013
Being banned on Nairaland is really not funny. sad
Re: When Last Were You Banned On Nairaland? by homesteady(m): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2013
Emm I think last 2 months! That was my 1st ban from a moderator!
Re: When Last Were You Banned On Nairaland? by Emmyk(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2013
Danhumprey: Being banned on Nairaland is really not funny. sad

you smell like they ban you daily. cheesycheesy

That's true tho. It's like getting a gun, load and bring down the mod, with just One Bullet cheesycheesy
Re: When Last Were You Banned On Nairaland? by Danhumprey: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2013
Emmyk:

you smell like they ban you daily. cheesycheesy

That's true tho. It's like getting a gun, load and bring down the mod, with just One Bullet cheesycheesy
Nah. To be sincere,I have only been banned once ever since I registered on Nairaland and so far,I have spend more than a month online. I was banned for 1week. The ban itself was not of place,and on appeal to the Mod,the ban was rescinded.
Re: When Last Were You Banned On Nairaland? by Emmyk(m): 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
Danhumprey: Nah. To be sincere,I have only been banned once ever since I registered on Nairaland and so far,I have spend more than a month online. I was banned for 1week. The ban itself was not of place,and on appeal to the Mod,the ban was rescinded.

how was ur life offline during this one week? Did you transfer aggression? cheesycheesy

mine use to be 1hour. And I know how I feel while it lasts...
Re: When Last Were You Banned On Nairaland? by Danhumprey: 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
Emmyk:

how was ur life offline during this one week? Did you transfer aggression? cheesycheesy

mine use to be 1hour. And I know how I feel while it lasts...
You don't seem to get me well,bro. That was my 1st ban,and it was supposed to run for 1week,but on appeal to the Mods,the ban was completely rescinded. Meaning,I didn't serve the ban.

1 Like

Re: When Last Were You Banned On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
Was banned last saturday on the religion section, then noticed i couldn't even comment on any section at all nt even on my threads!
I immediately created another account with my mum's email. Then created a thread addressed to Seun. Told him to warn the admistrators incharge cox am sure i didn't do anything. VIOLA! I Was unbanned.
Re: When Last Were You Banned On Nairaland? by IlCapitano(m): 6:37am On Oct 15, 2013
Re: When Last Were You Banned On Nairaland? by IlCapitano(m): 6:37am On Oct 15, 2013
My first and only ban occurred two weeks ago. Was banned in religion by the special one himself- Maclatunji. It really wasn't funny. It felt like window shopping. I could see what was going on but couldn't post. Long Live Maclatunji.
Re: When Last Were You Banned On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

your mom's email?? WTF?? Are you still breast-feeding too?? angry
what's this one saying? I know my mum's email and password, anything there or when did it become a sacriledge to know such! Hun?
Re: When Last Were You Banned On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
I was banned the same day I registered. Spambot angry
Re: When Last Were You Banned On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 22, 2013
The girl i replied harshly to, am sorry. I guess u wouldn't have used that sentence on Naeto C doe.
Re: When Last Were You Banned On Nairaland? by Emmyk(m): 11:00am On Oct 31, 2013
Lastweek by Spambot on this section undecided.

It was on an earthquake thread in Osun state like that, and one man, narrating the news to pressmen was like they heard "Gbraaa, Gbogbo Gbaga, Gbaga".
undecided.

And I was so amused and typed ::Y:: o::r::u::b::a:: people. cheesycheesy

I was banned by that useless thing. sad

When I'm a ::y:: o::r::u::b::a:: guy myself. undecided
Re: When Last Were You Banned On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
i was banned for 24hrs by jaybee in romance on sunday for derailing a thread alongside 190, enegod and co. we started 1st to comment........ till 188th to comment, 190 was waiting to be 190th to comment. naxo jaybee close thread, ban everybody. hehehehehe grin
Re: When Last Were You Banned On Nairaland? by 190: 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
Odedoyin25: i was banned for 24hrs by jaybee in romance on sunday for derailing a thread alongside 190, enegod and co. we started 1st to comment........ till 188th to comment, 190 was waiting to be 190th to comment. naxo jaybee close thread, ban everybody. hehehehehe grin

dont remind me of that day please embarassed
Re: When Last Were You Banned On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
190:

dont remind me of that day please embarassed
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

10powerful Wording Quotes That Proof That There Is God,meant For Unbelievers / Photos: Statue Of Satan With Huge Er*ction Appears In Canada / License To Print All Network Recharge Cards For Free! Xmas Bonanza!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.