Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

The Book Of Psalm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Book Of Psalm (485 Views)

Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel / Comparison Of Psalm 22 And Matthew 15 / The Usefulness Of Psalm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Book Of Psalm by camaro(m): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
my brethen, i want to know why this particular book of the bible is read every sunday. Not only that,Its sometime recited verse after verse. Can someone enlighten me by telling us more about this book of the bible. Have a lovely day ahead.

(1) (Reply)

God Has Been Faithful / The Watchtowers Changing Stance On The Blood Doctrine / Is Christ Divided ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.