Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,876 members, 7,855,581 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Dr Ifeanyi Ubah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Ifeanyi Ubah (727 Views)

Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) / The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing / Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Ifeanyi Ubah by youthsanambra: 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
CHRIS EZECHUKWU (UMUCHU)

The Iroko of Ndi Igbo, Dr Ifeanyi

Ubah, a true Igbo leader who opened

Ladipo market for Ndi Igbo when

Fashola , Lagos State Governor closed

the market because of the drainage

that blocked behind the market then

Lagos State Government close the

market and task Igbo traders to pay

over #300 million before the market

can be opened again for them to trade.

All the Igbo Governors went to beg but

the Lagos State Government refuse till

our great son an Igbo leader Dr

Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah went to pay the

money from his pocket and market was

immediately opened for our brothers

and sisters traders in that market, so

we give Kudos to Dr Ifeanyi

Ubah of Labour

Party. He is Ekwueme Anambra. Vote Dr

Pactrick Ifeanyi Ubah November 16th,

Labour Party forward ever....
Re: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah by mekaboy(m): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
Let him open capital oil for himself now that AMCON has closed it

1 Like

Re: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah by youthsanambra: 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
AMCON or no AMCON in Nigeria capital still exit in too many countries in the world
Re: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah by mekaboy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
youthsanambra: AMCON or no AMCON in Nigeria capital still exit in too many countries in the world
He should go and contest for governor in those other countries in the world.
Re: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah by Zonacom(m): 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
Dis guy na musiwa igbo version
Re: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah by youthsanambra: 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
I must always tell you the truth,he is coming to Anambra to contest for Governor,because this man by name DR Ifeanyi Ubah is a youth like you, he is just 43years ,he has gained everything a young man needs in life,he is coming to help we fellow youths in Anambra state,THOSE OLD MEN,don't care or feel for us ,they are coming out just for their personal interest.
Re: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah by hardywaltz(m): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
I'm sure you guyz attended the same university were he was conferred with his 'DR' degree.
Re: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah by mekaboy(m): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
youthsanambra: I must always tell you the truth,he is coming to Anambra to contest for Governor,because this man by name DR Ifeanyi Ubah is a youth like you, he is just 43years ,he has gained everything a young man needs in life,he is coming to help we fellow youths in Anambra state,THOSE OLD MEN,don't care or feel for us ,they are coming out just for their personal interest.

So the only thing he has to sell himself is that he is a youth? I am also a youth and I am not expecting. He has gained everything and lost it to mismanagement. You want the same for our state?

Youth indeed.
Re: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah by shaneroberts26: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
[quote author=youthsanambra]I must always tell you the truth,he is coming to Anambra to contest for Governor,because this man by name DR Ifeanyi Ubah is a youth like you, he is just 43years ,he has gained everything a young man needs in life,he is coming to help we fellow youths in Anambra state,THOSE OLD MEN,don't care or feel for us ,they are coming out just for their personal interest.
So,a 43 year old is still a youth?

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan’s Salah Message To All Muslims / Nigerians Blast Stella Oduah On Facebook. / Women Who Are More Powerful Than Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.