Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,539 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

A Thread For Rick Ross Fans - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Thread For Rick Ross Fans (863 Views)

Rick Ross Fans & Lovers Come In / What Rick Ross’ “hold Me Back” Video Tells The World About Nigerians / New Video: P-square – Beautiful Onyinye Ft. Rick Ross. [download] + Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Rick Ross Fans by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
Williams Leonard Roberts II whose stage name is RICK ROSS aka ROZAY is one of the greatest rapper ever.He is just so unique when it comes to doing what he knows best,that is Rapping!!!
So i just decided to create a thread where fans of Rick Ross will be able to interact freely with ourselves....
#team Rick Ross....#team MMG....#team classis Rap....
Re: A Thread For Rick Ross Fans by Mynd44: 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
**raises eyebrows**
Re: A Thread For Rick Ross Fans by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
Mynd_44: **raises eyebrows**
grin....i hope u do listen to the guy's rap,cos if you dont,you are definitely missin alot bro cheesy
Re: A Thread For Rick Ross Fans by Mynd44: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
Taylor184: grin....i hope u do listen to the guy's rap,cos if you dont,you are definitely missin alot bro cheesy
hmm. He is here and there.

He was good on the "Rise to Fame" album, the "Deeper than rap" and "Teflon don". These days, he seems to have joined the girls in the industry rapping wash
Re: A Thread For Rick Ross Fans by ayobase(m): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
Rick Ross?
Can't remember the last time I listened to a track of his!

No hates pls!
Re: A Thread For Rick Ross Fans by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
Mynd_44:
hmm. He is here and there.

He was good on the "Rise to Fame" album, the "Deeper than rap" and "Teflon don". These days, he seems to have joined the girls in the industry rapping wash
lolz...i undastand you bro......but all the same,I think his best album ever was Port of Miami 2006.......#team rozay
Re: A Thread For Rick Ross Fans by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
ayobase: Rick Ross?
Can't remember the last time I listened to a track of his!

No hates pls!
shocked shocked ....lemme ask you,do u often listen to rap music
Re: A Thread For Rick Ross Fans by crackjoor: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
Taylor184: lolz...i undastand you bro......but all the same,I think his best album ever was Port of Miami 2004.......#team rozay

U call yourself a Rick Ross fan and yet u don't even know facts about him! Port of Miami was released in 2006 not 2004! note that!
Re: A Thread For Rick Ross Fans by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2013
crackjoor: .

U call yourself a Rick Ross fan and yet u don't even know facts about him! Port of Miami was released in 2006 not 2004! note that!
smh...thanks anyway!!!made a mistake
Re: A Thread For Rick Ross Fans by timpiny(m): 7:23am On Oct 14, 2013
Rozay in the streets with no vest #huhhhh!!!!#
Re: A Thread For Rick Ross Fans by airmark(m): 9:02am On Oct 14, 2013
Huhm.... grin

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: P-square – Collabo Ft. Don Jazzy / Music:iyanya – Applaudise (prod. DJ Coublon) / i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.