Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

PPT PRESENTATION FOR SALE - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / PPT PRESENTATION FOR SALE (2288 Views)

Please, Help Him Imrove On His Presentation Skill / How To Convert Your Powerpoint Presentation To A Video File / Embed A Flash Video Into Powerpoint & Convert Ppt Presentation To Flv Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PPT PRESENTATION FOR SALE by pussyhacker: 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2013
ALERT WARNING!!!!!!
Re: PPT PRESENTATION FOR SALE by papajaja: 5:44am On Oct 14, 2013
Wats d guarantee it won't be blocked??
Re: PPT PRESENTATION FOR SALE by pussyhacker: 5:50am On Oct 14, 2013
Im given you 101% guarantee
Re: PPT PRESENTATION FOR SALE by olempe(m): 7:14am On Oct 14, 2013
pussyhacker: Im given you 101% guarantee

What's the guarantee that it ain't scam? What's ur reputation here? Have you transact biz with anyone here and they testified?

I see that you're a newbie here, I don't trust newcomers.
Re: PPT PRESENTATION FOR SALE by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 14, 2013
nigga hw much are u chargin for dis ishh?? let me knw if its worth saving ur number and addin on whatsapp
Re: PPT PRESENTATION FOR SALE by obosirow: 9:24am On Oct 14, 2013
Guy, How can one reach you in person?
Re: PPT PRESENTATION FOR SALE by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 14, 2013
I smell a Scam
Re: PPT PRESENTATION FOR SALE by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
ALERT!! THIS IS A SCAM.. REASONS

1) The Op created his account just yesterday and has already created 3 topics.. Guess what? All were on free stuffs!! And to imagine, you have to pay to get them grin grin grin.. This guys sef. If it were free browsing, why charge you to get it? Why not create a thread and call it payed browsing? Thieves angry angry angry

2) Forget about the pictures of his inbox that he pasted above. This OP is a good scammer and is good at what he does. I keep on telling people that to be successful in scamming, it doesnt take any sophistication. It just takes being smart and clever. How was the op able to pull that picture of?

(a) Through the use of multiple sim cards. First of all, let me mention that if you want to check your data balance on MTN, you will simply compose a message, type "2" in it and send it to "131". The OP being smart and clever, will get sim 1, save the number as 131 on sim 2, then use sim 2 to send "2" to sim 1 which is saved as "131" on his phone. He will now compose a criminal sms suppossedly from MTN on sim 1, then send it to sim 2. Because the number is saved as "131" on his phone, the phone will now read "Message from 131". But that is him sending both messages with two phones and two sim cards. He will now use the phone with sim 2 to grab the screenshots of his inbox and use it to scam people... Unlimited ke? cheesy cheesy cheesy? Thieves.

(b) Another way of pulling the above pictures off is through the use of web sms. There are so many websites offering cheap sms in Nigeria. They even allow you to customise it to your taste. Thats why atimes, you see a message pop up on your phone as GTbank... Please, do not fall for it if it looks fishy. It may be a secondary school dude in his room, using a blackberry to broadcast a message as GTbank! So, what the OP does in this scenario is to visit one of this websites, compose a message and add "131" as the sender and then, send it to his phone! He will now snap the screen shots and post it here! That simple huh? wink wink wink

SO OP, SHEGE WHEREVER YOU ARE.. NO VICTIMS FOR YOU TODAY! tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: PPT PRESENTATION FOR SALE by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
exxell..

thumbs up mahn...

SCAMMERS, EVERYWHERE... even i knew dis is fake.. imagine mtn sendin person, u hav been given unlimited...

mtcheewww...
Re: PPT PRESENTATION FOR SALE by adediamond07(m): 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
exxell: ALERT!! THIS IS A SCAM.. REASONS

1) The Op created his account just yesterday and has already created 3 topics.. Guess what? All were on free stuffs!! And to imagine, you have to pay to get them grin grin grin.. This guys sef. If it were free browsing, why charge you to get it? Why not create a thread and call it payed browsing? Thieves angry angry angry

2) Forget about the pictures of his inbox that he pasted above. This OP is a good scammer and is good at what he does. I keep on telling people that to be successful in scamming, it doesnt take any sophistication. It just takes being smart and clever. How was the op able to pull that picture of?

(a) Through the use of multiple sim cards. First of all, let me mention that if you want to check your data balance on MTN, you will simply compose a message, type "2" in it and send it to "131". The OP being smart and clever, will get sim 1, save the number as 131 on sim 2, then use sim 2 to send "2" to sim 1 which is saved as "131" on his phone. He will now compose a criminal sms suppossedly from MTN on sim 1, then send it to sim 2. Because the number is saved as "131" on his phone, the phone will now read "Message from 131". But that is him sending both messages with two phones and two sim cards. He will now use the phone with sim 2 to grab the screenshots of his inbox and use it to scam people... Unlimited ke? cheesy cheesy cheesy? Thieves.

(b) Another way of pulling the above pictures off is through the use of web sms. There are so many websites offering cheap sms in Nigeria. They even allow you to customise it to your taste. Thats why atimes, you see a message pop up on your phone as GTbank... Please, do not fall for it if it looks fishy. It may be a secondary school dude in his room, using a blackberry to broadcast a message as GTbank! So, what the OP does in this scenario is to visit one of this websites, compose a message and add "131" as the sender and then, send it to his phone! He will now snap the screen shots and post it here! That simple huh? wink wink wink

THANKS TO #Nairalandpolice. Una head dey dia gidigba.
Re: PPT PRESENTATION FOR SALE by chimeluiz: 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2013

1000 Likes for the Nairaland Police Abegg He try pass our Naija Police
Re: PPT PRESENTATION FOR SALE by Azeola: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2013

1) The Op created his account just yesterday and has already created 3 topics.. Guess what? All were on free stuffs!!

2) This OP is a good scammer and is good at what he does. I keep on telling people that to be successful in scamming, it doesnt take any sophistication. It just takes being smart and clever. How was the op able to pull that picture of?

(a) Through the use of multiple sim cards. First of all, let me mention that if you want to check your data balance on MTN, you will simply compose a message, type "2" in it and send it to "131". The OP being smart and clever, will get sim 1, save the number as 131 on sim 2, then use sim 2 to send "2" to sim 1 which is saved as "131" on his phone. He will now compose a criminal sms suppossedly from MTN on sim 1, then send it to sim 2.

(b) Another way of pulling the above pictures off is through the use of web sms. There are so many websites offering cheap sms in Nigeria. They even allow you to customise it to your taste. Thats why atimes, you see a message pop up on your phone as GTbank... Please, do not fall for it if it looks fishy. It may be a secondary school dude in his room, using a blackberry to broadcast a message as GTbank

it takes a scammer to knw a scammer.....jst jokn ni o
Re: PPT PRESENTATION FOR SALE by feruchii(m): 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
[color=#000show099][/color][color=#000099][/color]@op u no show face again ba .Dem Don treat ur fuckup
Re: PPT PRESENTATION FOR SALE by obosirow: 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
No mind the mozungu
Re: PPT PRESENTATION FOR SALE by JUO(m): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
LOL BUSTED

(1) (Reply)

HowTo Download Videos On Youtube! / Sold sold sold sold / Anyone With 35k Should Carry These Two Hp Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.