Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. (54221 Views)

Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by Eghosa1(m): 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
Essont:
Am interested in purchasing a 250cc dohc water cooled engine from alibaba, i need someone to help me in the way out

Contact me via my signature then so we work it out.
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by GenOrumov: 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
Eghosa1:

Contact me via my signature then so we work it out.
Am also interested in purchasing a 150hp outboard engine (boat engine).
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by Eghosa1(m): 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
GenOrumov:

Am also interested in purchasing a 150hp outboard engine (boat engine).

Do contact on whatsapp. Cheers!
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by loswhite(m): 12:43am On Jun 08, 2016
Adeyosola1234:
I'm presently based in China, If anyone is interested in buying things in China and have the company name, I can be of help by checking out the company or go to the company if need be.
thanks a lot for offering to help I am interested in buying stuff from China and if u don't mind I will send u a pm so that we can talk more
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by raphfarm(m): 10:47am On Jun 15, 2016
hello house I will like to know if I can use a friend card to pay for goods on aliexpress, actually the name of account open with aliexpress is on my name and I don't know if it is possible to pay with another person card of which name is not the same with name on aliexpress account.

Thank you all
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by clubmoney: 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
Why Your Business Need website NOW!
Without a proper online presence, you would be loosing out on wonderful opportunities to connect with your audience/potential customers/market.
Proper brand communication and social media strategies need to be put in place to achieve desired result.
Most businesses/brands think online identity is ONLY flourishing through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ etc and then ask, 'do we still need a website'? 0
+All these sources of online presence are casual.
To make your brand stand out of the crowd with a professional identity, you definitely need to invest in getting yourself a true gift of online promotion — in the form of a website.
check out our works
http://heritageinsightquest.com
http://cresswellglobal.com
http://petshopnaija.com
http://odiah.com.ng/
Liberty Web Solutions | Web design | Web Development | Web Management | SEO | e-commerce ?: whattapp +2348166529544 for free consultation.
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by cybernaut(m): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
CherryBZB:

Dear Malele,

we are a manufacturer from China,even we did not sell electrical instruments,but we have many customers in Nigeria,if u order a large amont of goods,u could pay T/T,L/C or westerm union,

if u do not trust the seller in China,i could investigate for u.i could go to their factory if they are in Guangdong province,China,

i am always ready to help others,if u do not mind,i could introduce some facotries for u for choices^^
always order with credit card or L/C method. Any other mode of payment be careful of ur hard earn money.
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by cybernaut(m): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
I have a well written ebook on how to order any products directly frm alibaba without be scam. Please i don't give out valuable information for free. Don't hesitate to contact me for more additional information. Thank u.
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by Yobill: 6:14am On Jan 27, 2017
cybernaut:
always order with credit card or L/C method. Any other mode of payment be careful of ur hard earn money.
pls can yu enlighten me mor on how to use the gtb mastercard and how to make payments above 100 dollars?
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by Yobill: 6:21am On Jan 27, 2017
pls can anyone in the house enlighten me on how to use the GTB mastercard to buy stuffs from ALIEXPRESS and how to make payments above 100 dollars. I am new in this venture of buying online and paying with a card. Your help means so much to me, fellow Nairalanders.
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by Zdoh(m): 7:32am On Jan 27, 2017
Yobill:
pls can anyone in the house enlighten me on how to use the GTB mastercard to buy stuffs from ALIEXPRESS and how to make payments above 100 dollars. I am new in this venture of buying online and paying with a card. Your help means so much to me, fellow Nairalanders.
Buzz me on whatsapp 08088759163
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by cybernaut(m): 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
Yobill:
pls can yu enlighten me mor on how to use the gtb mastercard and how to make payments above 100 dollars?
just select payment options. Choose visa or mastercard payment portal and fill ur card details and make sure u are covered by escrow. Good luck.
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by cybernaut(m): 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
Yobill:
just select payment options. Choose visa or mastercard payment portal and fill ur card details and make sure u are covered escrow. Good luck.
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
Which one is escrow? And how can one be covered...... Plz urgent answer needed
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by ggoldmine: 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
enkay27:
Which one is escrow? And how can one be covered...... Plz urgent answer needed

Your seller gets paid after d goods have been received by you.
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:39am On Mar 27, 2017
Chrisvicmall:

If you are purchasing from alibaba, contact the supplier through email and once you conclude with the supplier, contact us and we will make the payment on your behalf and ship for you.

The service charge is 5usd. Our website is http://chrisvicmall.com
I've contacted the supplier, for 50 pieces usb cables.... How much will you ship it to Nigeria?
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by DoyenExchange: 6:53am On Mar 27, 2017
Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by tugrow(m): 6:00am On Jun 13, 2017
I can pay , ship and deliver your goods from china to Nigeria

Orders your goods in 1688, taobao, Alibaba, aliexpress

Need a good shipping company China to Lagos, contact me

My contacts on my signature
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by ak22(m): 6:57am On Oct 25, 2017
@chrisvicmall can you help to buy and ship from taobao?
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by petitoni(f): 11:24am On May 23, 2019
Hello. Anybody here? I have a question
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by petitoni(f): 11:26am On May 23, 2019
Do you ship foodstuff?

tugrow:
I can pay , ship and deliver your goods from china to Nigeria

Orders your goods in 1688, taobao, Alibaba, aliexpress

Need a good shipping company China to Lagos, contact me

My contacts on my signature
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by wink2015(m): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2020
There is a lot of valued information in this ALIBABA thread.
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by zeestone99(m): 1:27pm On May 02, 2021
Do you have goods you want to ship from China to Nigeria, we can help pay your Chinese suppliers in rmb and ship your goods.

Mazine frieght and Logistics Services is owned by mazine group & offers air cargo services such as air freight & cargo handling services, & related services in warehousing, transportation, sea freight & procurement

We can also do the following things for you in China,
1. Collect your samples from different suppliers and send it by express cargo with affordable rates.
2. Pick up your goods from different suppliers and consolidate into one shipment to reduce your expenses at your destination.
3. Collect and ship your goods under mazine LOGISTIC’S to protect your business secret from your suppliers and buyers.
4. We can help you inspect your products and check the supplier's credibility from China.
We have very good reputation in logistic business and have created strong relationship with many shipping and airline companies.
For inquiries, please feel free to contact us on the following numbers
Nigeria contact: 08117398294 or through this e-mail address;
mazinegroup@gmail.com info@mazinegroup.com

Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by BestRicePlug28(f): 7:19am On Jan 22, 2022
nile04:
yea! if you have ur card preferably UBA's AfriCard,
then go register @ aliexpress.com. be wary of sellers who are never online, and check their customers' rating, ask your seller to declare ur order as a 'gift' so that it can easily get through customs. and in using this gift technique, do not order more than/up to 5 items at a go; to come in one shipment to avoid too much queries from customs. and make sure to provide your seller with very accurate and comprehensible address and working mobile number. and to avoid getting heart attack while u wait for ur package, please do not select any shipping service other than DHL/Ups/ Ems. Dhl/ ups take at most one week to deliver, ems should not take more than 10-15 days. any other shipping service you chose will be far cheaper than these but they don't deliver under reasonable time. their z no very "big" deal bout this stuff as some "gurus" claim. just be honest in ur dealing. do not make false claims else dem go catch u and bar u permanently. after you receive you must have received and tested ur good, u go back to aliexpress and confirm order recieved, and give your seller a 5 star rating. if you need more info, u can contact me on facebook: Humility Buduziri. I bought this info. I've shared here. I knew about the stuff but I wasn't sure of ma self at the time. but I'd teach anybody for Free only that no body should think of passing this info to others for any fee.

actually alibaba is a parent company of aliexpress. alibaba is for bulk purchases of lots of whateva stuff u'd want to buy. while aliexpress is for placing single and limited orders

Pls I need to speak with u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share / Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake / This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.