Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

Meet Phunked - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Meet Phunked (892 Views)

Meet Phunked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Phunked by Kennyinusa(m): 12:13am On Oct 14, 2013
Watch me as i rock [/b]this song. [b]Am so feeling fly right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9APE_IVaAeM

Enjoy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Rich and Famous- That's what i really wanna be.

Enjoy
Re: Meet Phunked by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 14, 2013
pls dont be offended but i have to be honest with you: I hope i wont be the 1st one to tell you this, but you are far from good, and as much as you may feel fly about yourself, you suck big time........

2 Likes

Re: Meet Phunked by Kennyinusa(m): 8:23am On Oct 14, 2013
MRbrownJAY: pls dont be offended but i have to be honest with you: I hope i wont be the 1st one to tell you this, but you are far from good, and as much as you may feel fly about yourself, you suck big time........
thanks MrBrownJay for ur unbiased undivided and concrete comment about the video.
But as i would always say; i can only get better so thumbs up to me.
Lol
Re: Meet Phunked by Kennyinusa(m): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ok guys, i know that i suck. Just make sure u watch because i need the view to win a competition.
No be by choice o na #ASUU cause am o.

So don't blame me, don't blame me...
Re: Meet Phunked by Kennyinusa(m): 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
Watch Phunked II
http:///ovo9p4f
Re: Meet Phunked by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
MRbrownJAY: pls dont be offended but i have to be honest with you: I hope i wont be the 1st one to tell you this, but you are far from good, and as much as you may feel fly about yourself, you suck big time........

grin grin grin grin

You said it all my friend grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Phunked by Kennyinusa(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin grin

You said it all my friend grin

thank you guys

(1) (Reply)

Omg! Shizzi Attacks Don Jazzy Over 'baby Face' Saga With Wande Coal...! / New Music: Burna Boy Ft D'banj - Won Da Mo / A Song All Nairalander Need To Check Out. Download Don Flash - Won Ti Mo Mi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.