Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,783 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Should FIFA Use The 6-man Refereeing System For The World Cup? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Should FIFA Use The 6-man Refereeing System For The World Cup? (471 Views)

Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? / Howard Webb Retires From Refereeing After 25 Years / NFF Protests Fraudulent Refereeing Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should FIFA Use The 6-man Refereeing System For The World Cup? by Nobody: 4:16am On Oct 14, 2013
In the aftermath of the 2 goal-line incidents in the Ethiopia v Nigeria WCQ, and some missed penalty calls: I think FIFA should consider adopting UEFA's 6-man refereeing system in Brazil next year. The additional assistants, though heavily criticized for not making important calls in UEFA Champions League matches, could still do a useful job next Summer.
Re: Should FIFA Use The 6-man Refereeing System For The World Cup? by Boll2010: 4:33am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Should FIFA Use The 6-man Refereeing System For The World Cup? by nerodenero: 4:40am On Oct 14, 2013
I think the goal-line technology will definitely bring to rest those balls that we are not too sure crossed the line or not.The additional assistants will help the Referee make accurate calls around the goal area.I think the additional two assistants will enable us see a near-perfect officiating in the worldcup.
Re: Should FIFA Use The 6-man Refereeing System For The World Cup? by nerodenero: 4:42am On Oct 14, 2013
Boll2010: 1
Remember Chucky-Child's play!cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Should FIFA Use The 6-man Refereeing System For The World Cup? by Tuntheycr7: 6:37am On Oct 14, 2013
Dat wud b a welcome development bt I think dt waz UEFA stufz
Re: Should FIFA Use The 6-man Refereeing System For The World Cup? by Tuntheycr7: 6:43am On Oct 14, 2013
Or make dem no use any Referee at all. It wud b fun
Re: Should FIFA Use The 6-man Refereeing System For The World Cup? by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 14, 2013
Tuntheycr7: Or make dem no use any Referee at all. It wud b fun
Lmao grin

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Offer Benzema To Arsenal / Tribute To Rashidi Yekinii / No Player Earns This £377trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.