Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,449 members, 7,836,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Our Lives Are In Danger- ASUU - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Our Lives Are In Danger- ASUU (413 Views)

Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives / How ASUU Strike turns Female Students Into Prostitutes / ASUU Strike Enters Do-or-die Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Lives Are In Danger- ASUU by topclubv: 7:55am On Oct 14, 2013
The Academic Staff Union of Universities has alleged that their leaders across the nation are being watched by security agencies It said the Union leaders' live are under threat.
ASUU said that the security forces are secretly investigating the leaders' source of income.
Chairman of the University of Ibadan chapter of the union, Dr Olusegun Ajiboye, in a release title,"ASUU strike :Union leaders go underground," said he had received calls warning him about his role in the ongoing strike. He however said that the union will not bow under any pressure from security agencies over this action.
for more stories visit http://naijalatestnewscarrier..com/2013/10/our-lives-are-in-danger-ASUU.html
Re: Our Lives Are In Danger- ASUU by fuckdmods(m): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2013
ehya
Re: Our Lives Are In Danger- ASUU by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:19am On Oct 14, 2013
They are now looking to gain sympathy. Right now I really don't care what happens cos they are all liars
Re: Our Lives Are In Danger- ASUU by Hohaiiiode(m): 8:24am On Oct 14, 2013
They are now looking to gain sympathy. Right now I really don't care what happens cos they are all liars[WHY NOT SHORT YOUR DIRTY MOUT or BETHER APPLY SUPERGLUE TO YOUR FINGER AND STOP WRITING NONSENCE]
Re: Our Lives Are In Danger- ASUU by saintgh: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2013
d fed.gov has now resort to witch hunting evry persived enemy. ah i weep 4 my country...
Re: Our Lives Are In Danger- ASUU by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:27am On Oct 14, 2013
Hoha!!!ode:
They are now looking to gain sympathy. Right now I really don't care what happens cos they are all liars[WHY NOT SHORT YOUR DIRTY MOUT or BETHER APPLY SUPERGLUE TO YOUR FINGER AND STOP WRITING NONSENCE]
I won't wanna argue with you cos I see uve got a lot of bolded challenges to overcome

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am A New Member :) / Suspected Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing / A QUETION. (I Ll Love Nls To Answer Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.