Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

What's The Weirdest Food Combination You Have Ever Had - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's The Weirdest Food Combination You Have Ever Had (1110 Views)

Naija's Weirdest Foods (photos) / Your Worst Food Combination / What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Weirdest Food Combination You Have Ever Had by BlackPeni5: 8:55am On Oct 14, 2013
Some are forced to eat what is available to them while some just don't care because food is food...I've had some weird combinations in the past. A few of them are as follows:

1. Rice and Garri: As a kid, I usually soaked Garri with rice whenever the rice wasn't delicious.
2. Akara and Beans: This was only by accident (GREED). Mum cooked beans that day and my brother bought Akara and I couldn't let any of them pass me by.
3. Yam and Rice: As weird as it sounds, many people still indulge in this evil carborhydrate-full practice. Especially in the Northern part of Nigeria.

If you think you've had worse...let us know.
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combination You Have Ever Had by 300wayne: 9:01am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combination You Have Ever Had by Bantino(m): 9:05am On Oct 14, 2013
These kinda things happen in high school.
Drinking garri with fresh pepper from school garden. grin grin grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combination You Have Ever Had by Plesa1(f): 9:07am On Oct 14, 2013
it would have to be rice and stew with banana! shocked I'm from SA so it was very weird!
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combination You Have Ever Had by mappete(f): 9:13am On Oct 14, 2013
Oh, i've eaten all kinds of stuff lyk puff-puff nd moi-moi, yam nd moi-moi, indomie with garri. . .
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combination You Have Ever Had by Slasha1(f): 9:18am On Oct 14, 2013
Garri with milo and butter
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combination You Have Ever Had by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combination You Have Ever Had by BlackPeni5: 9:31am On Oct 14, 2013
Nonso23: It was a dare o... Beans and Okro soup.
#schooltinz

Geez...and I thought mine was bad.

Bantino: These kinda things happen in high school.
Drinking garri with fresh pepper from school garden. grin grin grin

Lol...This reminds me of when we used to make eba with cold water. Our soup was usually Pepper, salt and maggi in cold water. Kai, boys don suffer small sha.
#Secondary school tingz
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combination You Have Ever Had by modextus(m): 11:36am On Oct 14, 2013
Fantasia buscuit and bread grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combination You Have Ever Had by Damojo: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
pap and palm oil
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combination You Have Ever Had by bluerange(f): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
Damojo: pap and palm oil
na person whey sick they dey take this one.
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combination You Have Ever Had by ADUBA1(m): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
Tooth paste and bread
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combination You Have Ever Had by bumzel89(f): 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
Fufu and boiled egg
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combination You Have Ever Had by Penssuwa(m): 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
Watermelon and stew, ice block and soup..
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combination You Have Ever Had by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
Last week I wanted bacon. I cooked it and paired it with the veg I love the most.

So I ate bacon with Brussel sprouts. I'd do it again. Don't judge me undecided
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combination You Have Ever Had by jovialjov(f): 7:48am On Oct 24, 2013
I had a large number of weird combo in my boarding school days but the one I will never forget is eating soaked african salad with milk & milo
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combination You Have Ever Had by rali123(f): 8:32am On Oct 25, 2013
Rice, yam and spaghetti then pap as water to step down.

(1) (Reply)

"Esha" Tomatoes: What Is The Real Problem With Them?? / Which Garri Habit,do You Love The Most / Xmas 10k Pacakge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.