Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

If God Exist... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Exist... (795 Views)

If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not / Evidences That God Exist / Does God Exist Within Or Outside The Universe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Exist... by Femmymata2(m): 10:18am On Oct 14, 2013
if God exist, would it allow children to be slaughtered in their sleep. Would it standby and watch a man ra.pe a young girl, would it ignore the pains,anguish and suffering caused by war,disease,evil men,poverty. What is God's role? Waiting till the end of time? MAN IS Very active, why must its supposed creator be VERY dormant. PASTORS,pope,babalawo,PRIEST,imams all Talk and are visible.WHY CAN'T GOD TALK to mankind is it IMPOSSIBLE, does it enjoy the chaos caused by religionist. Why can a God be very irresponsive,carefree,non-chalant and leaves us in hands of apologist(charlatans)

1 Like

Re: If God Exist... by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 14, 2013
PASTORS,pope,babalawo,PRIEST,imams all Talk and are visible.WHY CAN'T GOD TALK
because these set of people created god to deceive and control gullible people that were looking for answers. god never existed

1 Like

Re: If God Exist... by tsidra(f): 10:54am On Oct 14, 2013
God exist fullstop. The word if makes it seem u don't bliv in God. Even if u don't bliv in God d use of IT to refer to him is rude.

Don't blame God for all the wrong things that happens in this world. Humans should take responsibility for their problems
Re: If God Exist... by lanaVello1(m): 11:00am On Oct 14, 2013
tsidra: God exist fullstop. The word if makes it seem u don't bliv in God. Even if u don't bliv in God d use of IT to refer to him is rude.

i'm sure he's an atheist
Re: If God Exist... by tsidra(f): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2013
You think taking care of d whole world is easy Try being the class captain of a public school nd see how it works out for you?

Calling God names, if he has mean as u ar paintin him u will 6 ft under by now.

U ar so lucky am nt God u ignorant, self centerd insultive piece of sh1t!!!

Jst so u know am takin it personal
Re: If God Exist... by lanaVello1(m): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2013
dera,calm down nau,you're taking it P grin freedom of expression,remember?!
Re: If God Exist... by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 14, 2013
A man went to a barber shop to have his hair cut as usual. He started
to have a good conversation with the barber who was cutting his hair. They
talked about many things and various subjects. Suddenly, they touched
the subject of God.
The barber said, "Look man, I don't believe that God exists!"
"Why do you say that?" asked the man. "Well, it's so easy, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God does not exist. Tell me, if God existed, would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children? If God existed, there would be no suffering nor pain? I can't think of loving a God who permits all of these things."
The man thought for the moment, but he didn't want to respond so as to cause an argument. The barber finished his job and the man went out of the shop. Just after heleft the barber shop he saw a man in the street with long hair and beard. It seemed that it had been a long time since he had his hair cut and he looked so untidy.
Then the first man again entered the barber shop and he said to the barber: "You know what? Barbers do not exist!"
"How can you say they don't exist?" asked the barber. I am here and I am a barber."
"No!" the man exclaimed. "You don't exist because if you did there would be no people with long hair and beard like that man who walks the streets."
"But, I do exist, and that is what happens when people do not come to me."
"Exactly!" - affirmed the man. "That's the point. God does exist, and see what happens when so many people don't go to Him and do not look for Him? That's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world."
Re: If God Exist... by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 14, 2013
tsidra: God exist fullstop. The word if makes it seem u don't bliv in God. Even if u don't bliv in God d use of IT to refer to him is rude.

Don't blame God for all the wrong things that happens in this world. Humans should take responsibility for their problems
how do we ascertain the part of noun god belongs to when he/she/it didnt show us his/her/its face?

so who should we blame for all the wrong things? god created everything remember? good & evil

1 Like

Re: If God Exist... by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 14, 2013
tsidra: You think taking care of d whole world is easy Try being the class captain of a public school nd see how it works out for you?

lols god troll
grade A

1 Like

Re: If God Exist... by thehomer: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
tsidra: You think taking care of d whole world is easy Try being the class captain of a public school nd see how it works out for you?

A God who sees everything and knows everything is like a class captain of a public school? You're merely making more and more excuses for the failings of your God.

2 Likes

Re: If God Exist... by thehomer: 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
godjohnson: A man went to a barber shop to have his hair cut as usual. He started
to have a good conversation with the barber who was cutting his hair. They
talked about many things and various subjects. Suddenly, they touched
the subject of God.
The barber said, "Look man, I don't believe that God exists!"
"Why do you say that?" asked the man. "Well, it's so easy, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God does not exist. Tell me, if God existed, would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children? If God existed, there would be no suffering nor pain? I can't think of loving a God who permits all of these things."
The man thought for the moment, but he didn't want to respond so as to cause an argument. The barber finished his job and the man went out of the shop. Just after heleft the barber shop he saw a man in the street with long hair and beard. It seemed that it had been a long time since he had his hair cut and he looked so untidy.
Then the first man again entered the barber shop and he said to the barber: "You know what? Barbers do not exist!"
"How can you say they don't exist?" asked the barber. I am here and I am a barber."
"No!" the man exclaimed. "You don't exist because if you did there would be no people with long hair and beard like that man who walks the streets."
"But, I do exist, and that is what happens when people do not come to me."
"Exactly!" - affirmed the man. "That's the point. God does exist, and see what happens when so many people don't go to Him and do not look for Him? That's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world."

This analogy fails on multiple levels.
1) You can see the barber but you cannot see God
2) The existence of long hair has no bearing on the existence of barbers after all, some people choose to grow long hair
3) A loving God making people suffer is inconsistent since God has the power to end all suffering but a barber doesn't have the power to just go out and cut everyone's hair whether or not they wanted their hair cut.

1 Like

Re: If God Exist... by manmustwac(m): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
If God Exists... He would come out of his hiding place & defend himself instead depending on religious folk to talk on his behalf

1 Like

Re: If God Exist... by onetrack(m): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2013

I'm sorry I had to laugh at this response. If you are offended at what you see on the internet then just turn your computer off. It's also better for your blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: If God Exist... by Zikdik(m): 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2013

Humans didn't beg to be created in the first place.

1 Like

Re: If God Exist... by Femmymata2(m): 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
If a God exist, could it standby and watch the rwanda genocide take place,bombings and killings in northern nigeria,iraq,syria,pakistan e.t.c. It enjoyed the view of planes crashing with little children screaming to their death, why does it create humans with disease deformities from birth, why will God want to glorify itself in a child born blind, does God have any responsibilities other than throwing people in hell. Who created hell,satan,demons

2 Likes

Re: If God Exist... by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
Femmymata2: If a God exist, could it standby and watch the rwanda genocide take place,bombings and killings in northern nigeria,iraq,syria,pakistan e.t.c. It enjoyed the view of planes crashing with little children screaming to their death, why does it create humans with disease deformities from birth, why will God want to glorify itself in a child born blind, does God have any responsibilities other than throwing people in hell. Who created hell,satan,demons
Chai!!! Smh.. some folks are dumb sha.. If God wipes out all terrorists, rapists etc.. you person.s will say, why did God have to kill them?? Why didn't he just forgive them??
The God who sends rain to be believers and unbelievers, also sends earthquakes to believers and unbelievers..
PS: God won't come out and appear in the sky just cos some person.s want him to... NO WAY. He doesn't anwer to you.. He created you. Accept him and be saved. You can never have a perfect world.. y'all should know that...
Re: If God Exist... by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 15, 2013
Misunderstood_G: Chai!!! Smh.. some folks are dumb sha.. If God wipes out all terrorists, rapists etc.. you person.s will say, why did God have to kill them?? Why didn't he just forgive them??
The God who sends rain to be believers and unbelievers, also sends earthquakes to believers and unbelievers..
PS: God won't come out and appear in the sky just cos some person.s want him to... NO WAY. He doesn't anwer to you.. He created you. Accept him and be saved. You can never have a perfect world.. y'all should know that...

people like you are the reason the world is so messed up these days....Just look at what this one is saying. Your god if it was actually real in the first place would be world's number one bully/terrorist! deal with it!
Re: If God Exist... by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 15, 2013

At least try to use your brain before you talk. mumu! try being the class captain of a public school? Do you even use your brain at all? what a seriously stupid analogy. The thing sef dey vex me! why dont you make that class captain omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent and then we can re-assess how hard or easy it will be being in charge of the whole world....you say if he is as mean as he is being painted; satan wept! lol...apparently you dont read your bible stories...go back flip it open and read how much of a maniac your silly deranged god really is....and just because he went into rehab, and became a bit nicer in the new testament dont mean a thing! lol! u couldnt be god trust me....I'm pretty sure your humanity will limit you from causing as much hurt as yahweh's already done smiley but then who knows, you just might be as bad as your demon god! last time I checked...God's body count supercedes satan's by far....and just so you know....I also took your retort personal....person!
Re: If God Exist... by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
thehomer:

2) The existence of long hair has no bearing on the existence of barbers after all, some people choose to grow long hair
3) A loving God making people suffer is inconsistent since God has the power to end all suffering but a barber doesn't have the power to just go out and cut everyone's hair whether or not they wanted their hair cut.
Re: If God Exist... by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
thehomer:

1:you can't find(see) what you don't seek after,its just like standing on an expressway and expecting to find a barber there,to find a barber you have to look for the barber shop; step into it before you can see the barber.
2.the way people choose to grow long hair is the same way people choose not to believe in God despite having full knowledge of his existance.
3.firstly,the same way a barber has no right to run around cutting people's hair is the same way God has no right to run around helping people with their problems when they have no need for his help and do not even acknowledge his existence. obviously he stands to gain nothing by helpin them as any help he renders would be accredited to hard-work,goodluck e.t.c I am sure that you as a person would refuse to do a job knowing fully well that the credit would go to someone else.

(1) (Reply)

A Church Premises/ Buulding For Sale Or Lease / The Darker Side Of Bible / Almighty God Expose Corrupt Leaders In Our Country Nigeria-Set Them Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.